A Security Calculus for Wireless Networks of Named Data Networking
Named Data Networking (NDN) is an architecture of Information-Centric Networking (ICN). The application of NDN on wireless networks is an important area. In this paper, we propose a Security Calculus for Wireless Networks of Named Data Networking (SCWN). Security feature is implemented by using different channel symbols to describe wireless network node. The feature of NDN is introduced by using particular sets to express the environment. We introduce the syntax and the operational semantics of SCWN calculus. By a rewriting logic-based language Maude, we support the automatic implementation of our SCWN calculus, which enhances its practicability. Finally, we apply SCWN calculus to LFBL protocol with its automatic implementation. It indicates that SCWN calculus is useful to describe realistic cases.
KeywordsNDN Calculus of wireless networks Maude
This work was partly supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61872145), National Key Research and Development Program of China (Grant No. 2018YFB2101300), Shanghai Collaborative Innovation Center of Trustworthy Software for Internet of Things (Grant No. ZF1213) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China.
- 2.Bazzi, A., Masini, B.M., Zanella, A., Castro, C.D., Raffaelli, C., Andrisano, O.: Cellular aided vehicular named data networking. In: ICCVE 2014, pp. 747–752 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.He, J., Hoare, C.A.R.: Unifying theories of programming. In: RelMiCS 1998, pp. 97–99 (1998)Google Scholar
- 8.Meisel, M., Pappas, V., Zhang, L.: Ad hoc networking via named data. In: Proceedings of the Fifth ACM International Workshop on Mobility in the Evolving Internet Architecture, pp. 3–8 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Meisel, M., Pappas, V., Zhang, L.: Listen first, broadcast later: topology-agnostic forwarding under high dynamics. Technical report, Los Angeles, CA, USA (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.Zhang, L., et al.: Named data networking (NDN) project. Technical report NDN-0001, PARC (2010)Google Scholar