The Algorithm of Creation of Territories of Rapid Socio-Economic Development in the Digital Economy
Purpose: The purpose of the paper is to develop an algorithm of creation of territories of rapid socio-economic development in the digital economy and to approbate it by the example of city of Mikhaylovka, Russia.
Design/Methodology/Approach: Based on the data of the Federal State Statistics Service for 2018, the authors analyze GDP per capita in Volgograd Oblast and compare it to the average value for the Southern Federal District and Russia. Dynamics of income and expenditures per capita in Volgograd Oblast in 2013–2017 are analyzed, and a forecast with all other conditions being equal for 2018–2019 is compiled.
Findings: An algorithm of creation of territories of rapid socio-economic development in the digital economy is created. A conceptual model of territory of rapid socio-economic development in the digital economy in Mikhaylovka is offered. Recommendations for the indicator value of the results of creation of a territory of rapid socio-economic development in Mikhaylovka in 2024 are provided.
Originality/Value: The offered hypothesis is proved; it is substantiated that the digital economy enables creation of the territories of rapid socio-economic development and preservation of their production specialization. It is shown by the example of Mikhaylovka that within the national tendency of digital modernization it is possible to attract the federal financing of implementation of digital technologies into top-priority spheres of the territorial economy and start hi-tech productions.
The territory will receive diversification of economy within the current sectorial specialization at production of construction materials. Creation of a territory of rapid socio-economic development in Mikhaylovka will allow for systemic modernization of the construction sphere and starting of digital construction (with the usage of construction robots and manipulators) and construction of “smart” buildings, thus increasing quality of life (including on the inclusive basis) in Volgograd Oblast on the whole and Mikhaylovka in particular.
KeywordsTerritory of rapid development Socio-economic development Digital economy Digital construction “smart” construction
JEL CodeL74 O18 O31 O32 O33 O38 R12
- Bannikova, N.V., Astrakhantseva, E.Y., Morozova, I.A., Litvinova, T.N.: Mastering of the information and communication technologies by labor resources of rural territories as a new vector of their development in modern Russia. Adv. Intell. Syst. Comput. 726, 701–708 (2019)Google Scholar
- Bezrukova, T.L., Popova, E.V., Korda, N.I., Kuznetsova, T.E., Bezrukov, B.A.: Institutional traps of innovative and investment activities as an obstacle on the path to the well-balanced development of regions. Contributions to Economics, pp. 235–240 (2017)Google Scholar
- Bogoviz, A.V., Alekseev, A.N., Kletskova, E.V., Kuznetsov, Y.V., Cherepukhin, T.Y.: Territories of advanced economic development as the most favorable environment for the development of a modern man. Qual. - Access Success 19(S2), 161–165 (2018)Google Scholar
- D-Russia: Rating of regions as to the level of development of digitization “Digital Russia” (2019). http://d-russia.ru/vyshla-polnaya-versiya-rejtinga-regionov-po-urovnyu-razvitiya-tsifrovizatsii-tsifrovaya-rossiya.html. Accessed 10 May 2019
- Lozano, L.A., Gaona-Ramirez, G.A.: Digital observatory of social appropriation of knowledge of a territory. Commun. Comput. Inf. Sci. 942, 3–15 (2018)Google Scholar
- Peshkova, M.K.H.: Feasibility study of management of man-made mineral formations in the territories of advanced socio-economic development. Gornyi Zhurnal 6, 39–43 (2017)Google Scholar
- Ragulina, Y.V., Semenova, E.I., Avkopashvili, P.T., Dmitrieva, E.A., Cherepukhin, T.Y.: Top-priority directions of implementing new internet technologies on the territories of rapid economic development. Adv. Intell. Syst. Comput. 726, 182–188 (2019)Google Scholar
- Sibirskaya, E., Popkova, E., Oveshnikova, L., Tarasova, I.: Remote education Vs traditional education based on effectiveness at the micro level and its connection to the level of development of macro-economic systems. Int. J. Educ. Manag. 33(3), 533–543 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-08-2018-0248CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Vanchukhina, L.I., Leybert, T.B., Khalikova, E.A., Khalmetov, A.R.: New approaches to formation of innovational human capital as an element of institutional environment. Espacios 39, 22–32 (2018)Google Scholar
- Vukovich, G.G., Makushenko, L.V., Bateykin, D.V., Titova, O.V., Dobrosotskiy, V.I.: Support of the territories of advanced economic development on human capital: theory and practice. Qual. - Access Success 19(S2), 157–160 (2018)Google Scholar
- Volgograd Oblast Duma. The Strategy of socio-economic development of Volgograd Oblast until 2025, adopted by the Law of Volgograd Oblast dated November 21, 2008, No. 1778-OD (2019). http://docs.cntd.ru/document/819076044. Accessed 10 May 2019
- Volgogradstat. Volgograd Oblast in numbers: a short statistical collection (2019). http://volgastat.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/volgastat/resources/bacce3804560f219910cdfc4d78fa45b/002_2017.pdf. Accessed 10 May 2019
- President of the Russian Federation. Decree dated May 7, 2018, No. 204 “Regarding the national goals and strategic tasks of development of the Russian Federation until 2024” (2019). https://base.garant.ru/71937200/. Accessed 10 May 2019
- Federal State Statistics Service. Regions of Russia. The main socio-economic indicators of cities – 2018 (2019). http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1138631758656. Accessed 10 May 2019