Transformational Period of Russian Development in the Digital Economy
Relevance: This article deals with the question of a transformation period of Russia, which is significant in the context of the development of a market effective innovation economy. Reforms in Russia are accompanied by a deep polysystemic crisis. In order to get Russia out of a polysystemic crisis on the trajectory of stable economic growth, it is necessary to implement a systematic and integrated approach: entrance to the trajectory of steady growth in the level and quality of national human capital; economic diversification and creation of an effective national innovation system and an innovation economy or a knowledge economy; decriminalization of the country.
Modernization of traditional production and service industries as a result of the penetration of information technologies and digitalization of economic processes creates the basis for the formation of new markets and new conditions for the functioning of the Russian market, as well as new approaches to analytics, forecasting, and management decisions.
Objective: formulate development directions for the formation and maintenance of the most favorable organizational, infrastructural and regulatory characteristics of the Russian digital jurisdiction for business development in the new economic order, as well as advanced development of national digital economy institutions.
The methodology for studying a content of discussions consists of: development of conceptual apparatus, statistical (quantitative) methods, forecasting methods, estimation methods of state policy in the field of digital economy.
The results of the study: General points for the conceptual apparatus were identified, trends in digitalization were generalized, remaining differences were revealed, and it was shown that the government is a powerful driver of digitalization.
KeywordsTransformation Development Diversification Efficiency Competitiveness Digitalization
- Pavroz, A.V.: Groups of interests and transformation of the political regime in Russia. St. Petersburg University Publishing House, 360 p. (2008)Google Scholar
- Fedotova, V.G., Kolpakov, V.A., Fedotova, N.N.: Global capitalism. Three great transformations. Cultural Revolution, 608 p. (2008)Google Scholar
- Held, D., et al.: Global transformations. Politics, Economics and Culture: monograph. Praxis, 576 p. (2004)Google Scholar
- Artemieva, M., Kuznetsova, S., Bakhtiarov, Y., et al.: Peculiarities of Innovative Activities in the Low-Tech Sector. Overcoming uncertainty of institutional environment as a tool of global crisis management: Conference on Overcoming Uncertainty of Institutional Environment as a Tool of Global Crisis Management Location: Athens, GREECE Date: Apr, 2017. Book Series: Contributions to Economics, pp. 289–294 (2017)Google Scholar
- Garina, E., Kuznetsov, V., Yashin, S., et al.: Management of Industrial Enterprise in Crisis with the Use of In company Reserves. Overcoming uncertainty of institutional environment as a tool of global crisis management: Conference on Overcoming Uncertainty of Institutional Environment as a Tool of Global Crisis Management Location. Contributions to Economics, Athens, Greece, pp. 549–555, April 2017Google Scholar
- Kuznetsov, V.P., Garina, E.P., Romanovskaya, E.V., Kuznetsova, S.N., Andryashina, N.S.: Organizational design and rationalization of production systems of a machine-building enterprise (by the example of the contract assembly workshop), Espacios, 39 article # 25 (2018a)Google Scholar
- Shkunova, A.A., Yashkova, E.V., Sineva, N.L., Egorova, A.O., Kuznetsova, S.N.: General trends in the development of the organizational culture of Russian companies. J. Appl. Econ. Sci. 12(8), 2472–2480 (2018)Google Scholar