Agricultural Lease as a Perspective Mechanism of Development of Infrastructure of Entrepreneurship in the Agricultural Machinery Market
Purpose: The article seeks the goal of determining the current role and importance of agricultural lease in the structure of financial mechanisms of development of infrastructure of entrepreneurship in the agricultural machinery market in modern Russia and developing the perspective directions of improving the practice of application of the mechanism of agricultural lease for development of infrastructure of entrepreneurship in the agricultural machinery market.
Design/methodology/approach: For determining the role and importance of agricultural lease in the structure of financial mechanisms of development of infrastructure of entrepreneurship in the agricultural machinery market in modern Russia the authors use the method of determined factor analysis. The factor model is the function of the volume of new fixed capital formation in agriculture, presented in the form of the sum of volume of financing of this process with the help of various mechanisms that are available in modern Russia.
Findings: It is determined that in modern Russia the agricultural lease is the least actively used mechanism of financing of new fixed capital formation (agricultural machinery) in agriculture, as the conditions of its provisions are least favorable as compared to other accessible mechanisms (agricultural crediting, state subsidizing, and own investments of agricultural companies). The perspective directions of improving the practice of application of the mechanism of agricultural lease for development of infrastructure of entrepreneurship in the agricultural machinery market is partnership with leasing companies, cooperation with leasing companies within clusters on production and distribution of agricultural machinery, and independent provision of agricultural lease services to agricultural companies by manufacturers and suppliers of agricultural machinery.
Originality/value: The improved mechanism of agricultural lease will allow for significant increase of domestic demand for agricultural machinery and better usage of production capacities of companies in the Russian market of agricultural machinery and will stimulate their further innovative development, thus stimulating practical implementation of the strategy of development of agricultural machine-building of Russia until 2030.
KeywordsAgricultural lease Financial mechanism Development Agricultural companies Infrastructure of entrepreneurship Market of agricultural machinery Russia
JEL CodeD53 D92 H54 Q12 Q13 O13
- Bogoviz, A.V., Sandu, I.S., Demishkevich, G.M., Ryzhenkova, N.E.: Economic aspects of formation of organizational and economic mechanism of the innovational infrastructure of the EAEU countries’ agro-industrial complex. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 726, pp. 108–117 (2019)Google Scholar
- De Castro, L.F.P.: Dimensions and logic of rural leasing in family agriculture: A case study | [Dimensões e lógicas do arrendamento rural na agricultura familiar: Um estudo de caso]. Revista em Agronegocio e Meio Ambiente, vol. 10(2), pp. 437–457 (2017)Google Scholar
- Litvinova, T.N., Kulikova, E.S., Kuznetsov, V.P., Taranov, P.M.: Marketing as a determinant of the agricultural machinery market development. Contributions to Economics, (9783319606958), p. 465–47 (2017)Google Scholar
- Litvinova, T.N., Tolmachev, A.V., Saenko, I.I., Iskandaryan, G.O.: Role and meaning of the ICT infrastructure for development of entrepreneurial activities in the russian agricultural machinery market. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 726, pp. 793–799 (2019)Google Scholar
- Morozova, I.A., Popkova, E.G., Litvinova, T.N.: Sustainable development of global entrepreneurship: infrastructure and perspectives. Int. Entrepreneurship Manag. J. 1–9 (2018)Google Scholar
- Perthen-Palmisano, B., Jakl, T.: Chemical leasing: cooperative business models for sustainable chemicals management - summary of research projects commissioned by the austrian federal ministry of agriculture, forestry, environment and water management. Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 12(1), 49–53 (2005)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Popkova, E.G.: Preconditions of formation and development of industry 4.0 in the conditions of knowledge economy. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol. 169, pp. 65–72 (2019)Google Scholar
- Saqib, L., Zafar, M.A.: A realistic approach to the concept of Ijārah (leasing) in the Sharī’ah and its possible role in the development of agricultural sector in Pakistan (development of ijārah based model for financing agriculture). Hamdard Islamicus, vol. 40(1), pp. 71–99 (2017)Google Scholar
- Troyanskaya, M.A., Ostrovskiy, V.I., Litvinova, T.N., Matkovskaya, Y.S., Bogoviz, A.V.: Possibilities and perspectives for activation of sales in the agricultural machinery market within sectorial development of Russian and European economies. Contributions to Economics, (9783319606958), pp. 473–480 (2017)Google Scholar
- Bank of Russia.: Statistical bulletin of the Bank of Russia, no. 9 (304) 2018 (2019). http://www.cbr.ru/Collection/Collection/File/7510/Bbs1809r.pdf. Accessed 11 May 2019
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation.: The main results of the work of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation for 2017 (2019). http://government.ru/dep_news/32261/. Accessed 11 May 2019
- National Research Institute “Higher School of Economics”.: The agricultural machinery market of Russia – 2017 (2019). https://dcenter.hse.ru/data/2018/02/03/1163430452/Pынoк%20agricultural%20мaшин%202017.pdf. Accessed 11 May 2019
- Government of the Russian Federation.: Strategy of development of agricultural machine-building of Russia until 2030, adopted by the Decreee dated July 7, 2017, no.1455-p. (2019). http://government.ru/docs/28393/. Accessed 11 May 2019
- Expert Rating Agency.: The leasing market as a result of 2017: upward movement – the volume and dynamics of the market of agricultural lease in Russia (2019). https://raexpert.ru/researches/leasing/2017/att1. Accessed 11 May 2019
- Federal State Statistics Service.: Fixed capital: the level of wear of fixed capital and fixed capital formation (2019). http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/fund/. Accessed 11 May 2019