Forecasting the Development of Professional Education
Relevance. The article deals with the problems associated with determining the prospects for the development of vocational education. Forecasting in the system of vocational education is determined by the factors of social development, which include the volume of the total national product, pace of production automation, number of skilled workers in the total amount employed in social production, changes in occupations over the course of a person’s life, emergence of new areas in the economic sphere that require special educational training, and growth rate of knowledge.
Methods. The study uses general scientific methods of cognition; analysis, synthesis, historical and logical, and systematic approach, as well as special methods related to specific tasks of research: extrapolation and morphological analysis, modeling for construction of prognostic models of professional education development.
Results of the study. Forecasting of pedagogical objects is considered as a specially organized process of research aimed at obtaining perspective information on the future state of pedagogical phenomena and processes, with the aim of modernizing the content, methods, means and organizational forms of professional and pedagogical activity.
In the result of generalization of the available approaches to the development of the basic provisions of prognostic activity, principles of prognosis relating to professional and pedagogical activity: connection of predictive object, consistency, polyvariability, continuity, verifiability, necessity, consistency, and subordination.
Information-dynamic model of a professional educational institution is constructed.
Discussion and conclusion. Thus, the use of principles of forecasting and facts of economic growth allowed to determine prognostic directions of development of professional education: integration of science, technology, education and production, interaction of personal and professional development of workers and specialists, technologization and humanization of education, interaction of pedagogical, information and production technologies; integration and universalization of the content of education; training of professionally competent and competitive specialists for the innovative economy.
KeywordsProfessional education Forecasting Forecasting principles Professional and pedagogical activity
- Bogorodskaya, O.V., Golubeva, O.V., Gruzdeva, M.L., Tolsteneva, A.A., Smirnova, Z.V.: Experience of approbation and introduction of the model of management of students’ Independent work in the university. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 622, pp. 387–397 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_50Google Scholar
- Bystrova, N.V., Konyaeva, E.A., Tsarapkina, J.M., Morozova, I.M., Krivonogova, A.S.: Didactic foundations of designing the process of training in professional educational institutions. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 622, pp. 136–142 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_18Google Scholar
- Gruzdeva, M.L., Prokhorova, O.N., Chanchina, A.V., Chelnokova, E.A., Khanzhina, E.V.: Post-graduate information support for graduates of pedagogical universities . In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 622, pp. 143–151 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_19Google Scholar
- Khizhnaya, A.V., Kutepov, M.M., Gladkova, M.N., Gladkov, A.V., Dvornikova, E.I.: Information technologies in the system of military engineer training of cadets. Int. J. Environ. Sci. Edu. 13, 6238–6245 (2016)Google Scholar
- Kuznetsov, V.P., Garina, E.P., Andryashina, N.S., Romanovskaya, E.V.: Models of modern Information Economy Conceptual Contradictions and Practical Examples, p. 361. Emerald Publishing Limited, Bingley (2018)Google Scholar
- Kuznetsov, V., Kornilov, D., Kolmykova, T., Garina, E., Garin, A.: A creative model of modern company management on the basis of semantic technologies. In: Communications in Computer and Information Science (2017)Google Scholar
- Markova, S., Depsames, L., Tsyplakova, S., Yakovleva, S., Shherbakova, E.: Principles of building of objective-spatial environment in an educational organization. EJME: Math. Educ. 11(10), 3457–3462 (2016)Google Scholar
- Markova, S.M., Sedykh, E.P., Tsyplakova, S.A., Polunin, V.Y.: Perspective trends of development of professional pedagogics as a science. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 622, pp. 129–135 (2018)Google Scholar
- Aleksandrova, N.M., Markova, S.M.: Problems of development of professional and pedagogical education. Bull. Minin Univ. 1(9), 11 (2015)Google Scholar
- Markova, S.M.: Forecasting as a strategic direction of development of engineering and pedagogical education. Sci. Sch. 6, 18–21 (2010)Google Scholar
- Markova, S.M., Narkoziev, A.K.: Polytheoretical bases of professional and pedagogical education. Bull. Minin Univ. 3(16), 2 (2016)Google Scholar
- Markova, S.M., Tsyplakova, S.A.: Professional bases of professional and pedagogical education. Psychol. Pedag. Res. 9(1), 38–43 (2017)Google Scholar
- Tsyplakova, S.A.: Modeling project activity in the system of professional education. Probl. Mod. Pedag. Educ. 58–3, 274–277 (2018)Google Scholar
- Tsyplakova, S.A.: Professional and pedagogical education and trends and of its development. Probl. Mod. Pedag. Educ. 56–8, 274–280 (2017)Google Scholar