Innovative Approaches to Corporate Financial Management in Business Systems
This article reveals the current trends of international and Russian practice of introducing financial innovations in a business system. We outline the prospective areas of innovative development of corporate management in business systems within the framework of the industrial revolution, including blocks of corporate development, financing sources and innovative technologies of financial corporate management.
Based on the analysis of the current situation and trends related to the development of innovative technologies in the financial market, we determined the promising lines of financial innovations in the corporate management of the business system.
The paper offers a method of corporate analysis of the priority lines for financial innovations on the back of hierarchical structure analysis. The specific feature of the method is to choose the best financing option from provided alternatives by specified selection criteria: corporate development blocks, financing sources, types of activities, types of innovative corporate management tools.
The suggested method was approved on the example of one of the largest Russian business systems, the concept of sustainable development hereof is to develop a digital transformation culture aimed at the effective management of the business model. Application of the proposed method by financial and economic service in companies will allow justifying the distribution of financing sources for the introduction of financial innovations.
KeywordsBusiness system Financial innovations Corporate analysis Corporate management Financial forecasting technologies Method of hierarchical structure analysis
JEL CodeG30 G32 G39
- Kyurdzhiev, S.P., Pashkova, E.P., Mambetova, A.A.: Financial provision of innovative activity in the Russian Economy. In: Smart Innovation, Systems, and Technologies, no. 138, pp. 444–454 (2020)Google Scholar
- Bilalova, N.D.: Financial innovations in the system of corporate management. Current Trends in Economics and Management: New Vision, no. 14, pp. 82–87 (2012)Google Scholar
- Krasnykh, S.S., Andreeva, E.L.: Development of financial innovations in the global economy and specific features of blockchain-based financial innovations. In: The 15th International Research and Practice Conference of Young Scientists “Development of Territorial Socio-Economic Systems: Theoretical and Practical Issues”. Ekaterinburg: Publishing House of the Institute of Economics, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, pp. 336–338 (2017)Google Scholar
- Krupka, I.: Financial Innovations in Ensuring the Development of the Financial Market and the National Economy. Bulletin of Kiev National University named after Taras Shevchenko. Economics, no. 145, pp. 35–37 (2013)Google Scholar
- Mishin, S.P.: Optimal Management Hierarchies in Economic Systems, p. 190. PMSOFT, Moscow (2004)Google Scholar
- Popkova, E.G., Sergi Bruno, S.: Will Industry 4.0 and other innovations affect the development of Russia? In: Sergi, B.S. (ed.) Exploring the Future of the Russian Economy and Markets: Towards Sustainable Economic Development, pp. 51–68. Emerald Publishing, Bingley (2018)Google Scholar
- Saati, T.: Decision-Making. Method of hierarchy analysis. Radio and Communication 314 p. (1993)Google Scholar
- Lugamanova, I.F., Yarullin, R.R.: Development of financial innovations in banks. Innovative Science, 3–1, 153–155 (2016)Google Scholar
- Nikulina, V., Pechenin, K.K.: Development and introduction of financial innovations in banking (on the example of Sberbank PAO). The economy of Sustainable Development, 1(25), 283–293 (2016)Google Scholar