Condition Assessment of DC XLPE Cables Based on Combination Weighting Method
Aiming at condition assessment for multiple characteristics, this paper proposes the combination weighting method to make full use of information detected by routine tests. Fuzzy analytical hierarchy process (FAHP) is a modified subject weighting method and anti-entropy method is a modified objective weighting method. Combination weighting method combines FAHP and anti-entropy method to get the more reasonable results. First, the index system of DC XLPE cables are established. Second, weight parameters of each index are calculated by FAHP and anti-entropy method. Third, associating weight parameters calculated above, weight parameters of combination weighting method are deduced. Then, calculate the relative degree of deterioration and degree of membership of each index. Finally, use weight vector calculated by combination weighting method and degree of membership matrix to get the condition membership. Compared to FAHP and anti-entropy method, combination weighting method has more smooth distribution of membership and can reflect the potential faults according to some sensitive indexes.
KeywordsCondition assessment DC XLPE cables Combination weighting method FAHP Anti-entropy method
This work was supported by the National Key R&D Program of China (2016YFB0900700).
- 2.Cao, Z., et al.: Space charge measurement system based on laser PWP method for the full-size long HVDC cable. In: 2018 Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis (CMD), Perth, WA, pp. 1–4 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.IEC 62895-2017: High voltage direct current (HVDC) power transmission. Cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages up to 320 kV for land applications. Test methods and requirements (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Lu, C., Li, L., Wu, D.: Application of combination weighting method to weight calculation in performance evaluation of ICT. In: 2015 IEEE 15th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, Hualien, pp. 258–259 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Qu, Q., Guo, X., Zhao, C., Li, Y.: Study on overseas electricity regulatory environment assessment model based on combination weighting. In: 2018 37th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), Wuhan, pp. 8667–8670 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Bengfort, B., Xirogiannopoulos, K., Keleher, P.: Anti-entropy bandits for geo-replicated consistency. In: 2018 IEEE 38th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), Vienna, pp. 1438–1441 (2018)Google Scholar