Spectral Asymptotics for Fractional Laplacians
In this article we consider fractional Laplacians which seem to be of interest to probability theory. This is a rather new class of operators for us but our methods works (with a twist, as usual). Our main goal is to derive a two-term asymptotics since one-term asymptotics is easily obtained by R. Seeley’s method.
Key words and phrasesFractional Laplacians spectral asymptotics
2010 Mathematics Subject Classification:35P20 58J50
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. M. Blumenthal and R. K. Getoor, Sample functions of stochastic processes with stationary independent increments. J. Math. Mech., 10:493–516 (1961).Google Scholar
- G. Grubb, Local and nonlocal boundary conditions for \(\mu \)-transmission and fractional elliptic pseudodifferential operators, Analysis and Part. Diff. Equats., 7(71):649–1682 (2014).Google Scholar
- G. Grubb, Fractional Laplacians on domains, a development of Hörmander’s theory of \(\mu \)-transmission pseudodifferential operators, Adv. Math. 268:478–528 (2015).Google Scholar
- V. Ivrii, Microlocal Analysis and Sharp Spectral Asymptotics, available online at http://www.math.toronto.edu/ivrii/monsterbook.pdf
- V. Ivrii, Spectral asymptotics for Dirichlet to Neumann operator, arXiv:1802.07524, 1–14, (2018).
- R. Musina, L. Nazarov. On fractional Laplacians–2. Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincare. Non Linear Analysis, 33(6):1667–1673 (2016).Google Scholar