Pregnancy and Renal Diseases
What is the most common bacterial infection during pregnancy? Why?
- 1.Cunningham F, Leveno KJ, Bloom SL, et al. Renal and urinary tract disorders. In: Williams obstetrics. 25th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2018. p. 1025–42.Google Scholar
- 2.Hooton TM, Gupta K. Urinary tract infections and asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnancy. UpToDate (24 Aug 2018). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/urinary-tract-infections-and-asymptomatic-bacteriuria-in-pregnancy.
- 3.Bacteriuria A. Urinary tract infections during pregnancy. Am Fam Physician. 2000;61(3):713–20.Google Scholar
- 4.August P. Acute kidney injury in pregnancy. UpToDate (31 Jul 2018). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/acute-kidney-injury-in-pregnancy.
- 5.Hladunewich MA, Vella J, August P. Pregnancy in women with nondialysis chronic kidney disease. UpToDate (17 Dec 2018). https://www.uptodate.com/contents/pregnancy-in-women-with-nondialysis-chronic-kidney-disease.
- 6.Behzadi P, Behzadi E, Yazdanbod H, Aghapour R, Akbari Cheshmeh M, Salehian Omran D. A survey on urinary tract infections associated with the three most common uropathogenic bacteria. Maedica (Buchar). 2010;5(2):111–5. PubMed PMID: 21977133; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3150015.Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020