Development of Goals Achievement Sharing System Based on Approach Goals in Positive Psychology
Recently, GNH (Gross National Happiness) has been emphasized as a policy goal of the national and local governments. In positive psychology, people feel the happiness in the process towards the goal achievement. Additionally, the goal is classified as approach and avoidance goal. And to achieve the goal, determination of approach goal is effective. In this study, we developed a goals achievement sharing system based on approach goals in positive psychology to investigate the change in the goal achievement rate and happiness scale in order to share the type of goal.
- 1.Harata, S.: Happiness-Controlled Society, Shizuoka University, Departmental Bulletin Paper, vol. 20, pp. 86–90 (2015). (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 2.Yaguchi, K.: “Sustainable development” and sustainability indices. National Diet Library, Japan, Reference 60(4), 3–27 (2010). (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 3.Ishida, A., Ichikawa, K.: Efforts of Local Governments on Social Indicators, ESRI Research Note No. 30, Economic and Social Research Institute (2017). (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 4.Japan Positive Psychology Association: What is Positive Psychology. https://www.jppanetwork.org/what-is-positivepsychology. Accessed 31 May 2019. (in Japanese)
- 5.Lyubomirsky, S.: The How of Happiness: A Scientific Approach to Getting the Life You Want. Penguin Press, New York (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Duckworth, A.: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance. Scribner, New York (2016)Google Scholar