Proposal of Research Information Collection System
In recent years, information about research progress has become more obtainable by virtue of internet technology and the promotion of open science. Nevertheless, many steps are necessary to collect such information adequately. Research summaries alone require much time and effort. For this study, we propose a system that collects information about individual laboratories, and which then analyzes and provides information as a single site automatically. As a prototype system, we developed important functions such as research keyword extraction, identifying laboratories that conduct similar research, and web site analysis of research abstract text. This report describes the experiment and evaluation of the proposed system.
- 1.CiNii Articles. http://ci.nii.ac.jp/
- 2.Researchmap. http://researchmap.jp/
- 3.Nguyen, M.C., et al.: Automatic research history generation-visualization system based on metainformation. DEIM Forum 2011 C2-2, (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Foo labs: Xpdf. http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/
- 5.Kudo, T.: MeCeb. http://taku910.github.io/mecab/
- 6.Kitagawa, R., Fujita, K.: Extracting sentences for automated summarizing using multi-layer graph on online discussion forum. In: The 31st Annual Conference of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (2017)Google Scholar