Driving Simulator System for Disaster Evacuation Guide Based on Road State Information Platform
In this paper, we propose driving simulator system for disaster evacuation guide based on road state information platform to drill evacuation from disaster situation. The residents driving cars are conducted one by one from the current locations to the best evacuation places using evaluation guidance which is consisted of navigation system and voice guidance system through navigation road edge computing. The basic system functions and architecture of road state information platform are provided.
This research was supported by Strategic Information and Communications R&D Promotion Program (SCOPE) No. 181502003, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Japan.
- 1.A 2011 Report Cabinet Office of Disaster Evaluation Action against the East Japan Great Earthquake. http://www.bousai.go.jp/kaigirep/chousakai/tohokukyokun/7/pdf/1.pdf
- 2.Imamura, F., Suzuki, T., Taniguchi, M.: Development of a simulation method for the evacuation from the Tsunami and its application to Aonae, Okushiri Is., Hokkaido. Jpn. Soc. Nat. Disaster Sci. 20(2), 183–195 (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Kitamura, S., Suzuki, T., Imamura, F.: Evacuation simulation around Sendai Seaport. In: The 57th Annual Conference of Japan Civil Engineering, IV-302 (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Suzuki, T., Imamura, F.: Simulation model of the evacuation from a tsunami in consideration of the resident consciousness and behavior. Jpn. Soc. Nat. Disaster Sci. 23–4, 521–538 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Katada, T., Kuwasawa, N., Watanabe, H.: A consideration of the relation between evacuation by car and human damage. In: The 14th of Conference in Japan Disaster Information Society, pp. 152–155 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Katada, T.: Development of scenario simulator for evacuation measures and disaster education. Traffic Eng. 48–1, 8–23 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Shibata, Y., Sato, G., Uchida, N.: A new generation wide area road surface state information platform based on crowd sensing and V2X technologies. In: The 21th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems (NBiS2018). Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies book series (LNDECT), vol. 22, pp. 300–308 (2018)Google Scholar
- 8.Ito, K., Hashimoto, K., Shibata, Y.: V2X communication system for sharing road alert information using cognitive network. In: The 8th International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Uchida, N., Ito, K., Hirakawa, G., Shibata, Y.: Evaluations of wireless V2X communication systems of for winter road surveillance systems. In: The 19th International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems, (NBiS2016), pp. 58–63. Technical University of Ostrava (2016)Google Scholar