Mathew Jacobson: Ducere Global Business School
Mathew Jacobson founded Ducere Global Business School, an online education provider that partners with established universities and innovative organisations, businesses and global leaders, aiming to be one of Australia’s most student-focused and industry-relevant business schools. This chapter presents a case study that comprises the background of the educational venture Ducere, the entrepreneurial journey of the founder and a profile of the entrepreneur behind the venture.
- Ducere Foundation. (n.d.). Accessed February 13, 2019, from https://ducerefoundation.org/
- Ducere Global Business School. (n.d.). Accessed May 13, 2019, from https://www.ducere.edu.au/
- Financial Review. (2016, April 1). Entrepreneur Mathew Jacobson tells how education changed his life. Financial Review. Accessed February 13, 2019, from http://www.afr.com/leadership/entrepreneur-mat-jacobson-tells-how-education-changed-his-life-20160331-gnuzsy
- P.O.W.E.R. Foundation. (n.d.). Accessed November 20, 2018, from power.org.au
- Redrup, Y. (2013). An entrepreneur, a lawyer, and a philanthropist: Meet Ducere’s founder Mat Jacobson. Accessed February 13, 2019, from https://www.smartcompany.com.au/entrepreneurs/influencers-profiles/meet-ducere-s-founder-mat-jacobson/
- White, S. (2015, May 27). Ducere CEO and entrepreneur Mathew Jacobson values education and a work ethic. The Sydney Morning Herald. Accessed September 19, 2018, from https://www.smh.com.au/business/ducere-ceo-and-entrepreneur-mathew-jacobson-values-education-and-a-work-ethic-20150521-gh6ujo.html