Problems of Steady Vibrations in Elasticity
In this chapter, the basic internal and external BVPs of steady vibrations in the linear theory of elasticity for quadruple porosity materials are investigated by means of the potential method and the theory of singular integral equations.
- 204.Knops, R.J., Payne, L.E.: Uniqueness Theorems in Linear Elasticity. Springer Tracts in Natural Philosophy, vol. 19. Springer, New York (1971)Google Scholar
- 219.Kupradze, V.D., Gegelia, T.G., Basheleishvili, M.O., Burchuladze, T.V.: Three-Dimensional Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity and Thermoelasticity. North-Holland, Amsterdam (1979)Google Scholar
- 251.Mikhlin, S.G.: An addition to the paper “Singular integral equations with two independent variables” (Russian). Mat. Sbornik 1(43), 953–954 (1936)Google Scholar
- 399.Zaman, S.I.: A comprehensive review of the boundary integral formulations of acoustic scattering problems. Journal of Scientific Research Science and Technology, Special Edition, pp. 281–310 S.Q.U. Oman (2000)Google Scholar
- 250.Mikhlin, S.G.: Singular integral equations with two independent variables (Russian). Mat. Sbornik 1(43), 535–552 (1936)Google Scholar