Study on the Interactive Mode of Eye Control Mode in Human–Computer Interface
The ergonomic experiment of human-computer interaction mode of eye movement control is carried out for efficient and precise interaction requirements of the human-machine interface. Based on eye movement behavior, operational performance and subjective feeling data, the advantages and disadvantages of eye movement control behaviors such as eye gaze and blink in human-machine interface design are studied. The results show that blink is relatively quicker to pick up the target, and the advantage of eye gaze is that the target control is more targeted.
KeywordsEye control Human-machine interface Interactive mode
This work was supported by the projects with the Grant NO. 41412040304, NO. 3020102010303, and NO. 6141B03020602.
- 1.Pan, D.: Impact of individual characteristics on space mission performance, Tsinghua UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 2.Wang, Y.: Cognitive psychology analysis of user information ability difference. In: Modern Intelligence, vol. 10, pp. 110–114 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Schiffman, H.R.: Sensation and Perception: An Integrated Approach. Wiley, Hoboken (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Sternberg, R.J., Sternberg, K.: Cognitive Psychology. Wadsworth/Cengage Learning, Boston (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, L., Song, F., Zhang, Y., Yu, R.: Effects of target occurrence probability, target presence and time pressure on visual search performance. Ind. Eng. 19(6), 83–88 (2016)Google Scholar