Interaction Design for the Dissemination and Sharing of Knowledge
In this paper we propose the concept of a numbers of interactive device that can guide the user on a learning journey. The design of the material and immaterial device is developed on an analysis carried out in particular contexts and on the collection and evaluation of quantitative and qualitative data that led to the design of knowledge device concepts.
KeywordsDevice Knowledge transmission Systems engineering
All the project were developed by students during the course “Product Advanced Design” at University of Florence Design Campus. Precisely the device for city tourist was designed by Alex Caciatore, Alessio Martelli, Lucrezia Gori, Gaspare Tumbarello, XueYang e YingLiu. Ciarlo; the device for learning italian dialects was designed by Ghanem Brahmi, Letizia Capaccio, davide Di Bella, Booshra Nasri. Amor Roma was designed by Filomena Damiano, Camilla Storti, Giulia Pistoresi, Giorgia Marinelli, Shi Bin. Finally Herobo was designed by Maria Claudia Coppola, Andrea Capruzzi, Zhu Yue, Hu Yashan, Sepehr Mohajerani.
- 1.Morace, F.: Futuro + Umano. quello che l’intelligenza artificiale non potrà mai darci, Egea, Milano (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Nixon, S.: Advertising Cultures: Gender, Commerce, Creativity. Sage (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Miller, M.S.: Technology’s interference in everyday life. University Park, PA, 10 December 2014Google Scholar
- 4.McCormack, M.: The role of smartphones and technology in sexual and romantic lives, Durham University, June 2015Google Scholar
- 6.Munari, B.: Da cosa nasce cosa (1981)Google Scholar