Internet and Social Media Marketing
Sammy joined a five-man orthopedic practice following residency. He had an undergraduate degree in business with extensive knowledge in computer science, as he spent his younger years as an avid video game player and developer. The practice hired a high school student to convert the three-colored practice brochure into an electronic format and the student cut and pasted the document into the free WordPress.com website builder in less than 1 hour. Despite trying to have a presence on social media, the site has remained idle for more than a year. What is Sammy’s next action step regarding social media?
- 1.The top 20 valuable facebook statistics – Updated December 2018, Zephoria Digital Marketing. https://zephoria.com/top-15-valuable-facebook-statistics/.
- 2.YouTube revenue and usage statistics. 2018. Business of apps. http://www.businessofapps.com/data/youtube-statistics/#2.
- 4.PwC Health Research institute. Customer experience in healthcare: the moment of truth. July 2012. www.pwc.com/es_MX/mx/publicaciones/archivo/2012-09-customer-experience-healthcare.pdf. Accessed June 2013.
- 6.Gunter J. For better or maybe, worse, patients are judging your care online. Obg Manag. 2011;23(3):47–51.Google Scholar
- 7.Tehrani AB, Feldman SR, Camacho FT, Balkrishnan R. Patient satisfaction with outpatient medical care in the United States. Health Out Res Red. 2011;2(4):e197–202.Google Scholar
- 8.Ventola CL. Social media and health care professionals: benefits, risks, and best practices. Pharm Ther. 2014;39(7):491–9.Google Scholar