Classification of Computing System Architectures
The development of programs for multiprocessor computing systems, also referred to as parallel programming, has been attracting more and more attention from both researchers and application programmers. This is due to the following reasons.
- 3.Andrews, G.R.: Foundations of Multithreaded, Parallel, and Distributed Programming. Pearson, London (1999)Google Scholar
- 17.Dongarra, J., Foster, I., Fox, G., Gropp, W., Kennedy, K., Torczon, L., White, A.: The Sourcebook of Parallel Computing. Morgan Kaufmann, Amsterdam (2003)Google Scholar
- 31.Hockney, R.W., Jesshope, C.R.: Parallel Computers: Architecture, Programming and Algorithms. Adam Hilger, Bristol (1987)Google Scholar
- 64.Sanders, J., Kandrot, E.: CUDA by Example: An Introduction to General-Purpose GPU Programming. Addison-Wesley, Boston (2011)Google Scholar
- 72.Sterling, T., Anderson, M., Brodowicz, M.: High Performance Computing: Modern Systems and Practices. Elsevier, Amsterdam (2018)Google Scholar
- 73.Tanenbaum, A.S., Austin, T.: Structured Computer Organization, 6th edn. Prentice Hall, Boston (2013)Google Scholar