Dodecahedron Model for Storage of Unstructured Data
Nowadays, due to the development of the internet and social media, the unstructured data is growing exponentially at a high rate. With the growth of a variety of unstructured data, comes a problem of organizing and querying this unstructured data. In this paper, we present a way of organizing the unstructured data efficiently. We call this model as Dodecahedron Data Model (DDM). DDM stores a variety of unstructured data with the help of a distributed hash map. DDM provides various operations to store and retrieves the unstructured data, and interlink related and unrelated data.
KeywordsDodecahedron Distributed hashmap Faces Interlinking Unstructured data
- 1.Chen, L., et al.: RAISE: a whole process modeling method for unstructured data management. In: 2015 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Big Data. IEEE (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Jeon, S., Yohanes, K., Bonghee, H.: Making a graph database from unstructured text. In: IEEE 16th International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering. IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Al-Aaridhi, R., Kalman, G.: Sets, lists and trees: distributed data structures on distributed hash tables. In: 2016 IEEE 35th International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC). IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Kim, J., et al.: RUBA: real-time unstructured big data analysis framework. In: 2013 International Conference on ICT Convergence (ICTC). IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Abdullah, M.F., Kamsuriah, A.: The mapping process of unstructured data to structured data. In: 2013 International Conference on Research and Innovation in Information Systems (ICRIIS). IEEE (2013)Google Scholar