Topological insulators, topological superconductors and topological metals have accomplished an outstanding status in areas that have defined frontline research in condensed matter physics. This strong interest is rooted on the fact that they may provide the basis on which a new generations of electronics, superconductors and even quantum computers could be realised.
- 2.von Keyserlingk CW, Burnell FJ, Simon SH (2013) Three-dimensional topological lattice models with surface anyons. Phys Rev B 87:045107Google Scholar
- 3.Lomonaco SJ, Kauffman LH (2006) Topological quantum computing and the jones polynomial. Proc SPIE 6244:6244Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang L, Liu XY (2018) Spin-orbit coupling and topological phases for ultracold atoms. arXiv:1806.05628
- 6.He QL, Kou X, Grutter AJ, Yin G, Pan L, Che X, Liu Y, Nie T, Zhang B, Disseler SM, Kirby BJ, Ratcliff II W, Shao Q, Murata K, Zhu X, Yu G, Fan Y, Montazeri M, Han X, Borchers JA, Wang KL (2016) Tailoring exchange couplings in magnetic topological-insulator/antiferromagnet heterostructures. Nat Mater 16ADSCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Litinski D, von Oppen F (2018) Quantum computing with majorana fermion codes. Phys Rev B 97:205404Google Scholar
- 8.Kalai G, Kindler G (2014) Gaussian noise sensitivity and bosonsampling. arXiv:1409.3093