Development of Report Evaluation Portal for Remote Lab
Online engineering is being used as one of the efficient ways of learning platform by students. Remote lab is also being used extensively for conducting experiments and it can also be an alternative to conventional lab as it can be accessed by students from anywhere, as many times required. The learning through remote lab will complete only when the user effectively conducts the experiments and submits a detailed report to the instructor/Professor for evaluation. This paper gives the overview of development of Report Evaluation Portal for Remote Lab useful for both user and the lab instructor.
KeywordsRemote lab Evaluation Report Grade Analog discovery
Authors thank the Management, Director and Principal of Siddaganga Institute of Technology (SIT), Tumakuru for their support in making this project. We also extended our gratitude to faculty members and students of Department of Telecommunication Engineering, SIT, Tumakuru for their support during the development of this innovative methodology.
- 4.Balamuralithara, B., Woods, P.C.: Virtual Laboratories in Engineering Education: The Simulation Lab and Remote Lab (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, X., Song G., Zhang, Y. :Virtual and remote laboratory development: a review. In: Proceedings of Earth and Space 2010, pp. 3843–3852, Honolulu (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, X., Lawrence O. Kehinde, P.E., Zhang, Y., Darayan, S., Texas Southern. David O. Olowokere, Mr. Daniel Osakue, USING Virtual And Remote Laboratory To Enhance Engineering Technology EducationGoogle Scholar
- 7.Daniel Kruse, Sulamith Frerich from Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Project ELLI - Excellent Teaching & Learning in Engineering Sciences, Universitätsstr. 150 | 44801 | Germany and Marcus Petermann, Andreas Kilzer from Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Particle Technology, Universitätsstr. 150 | 44801 | Germany titled “Virtual Labs And Remote Labs: Practical Experience For Everyone”, 2014 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON)Google Scholar
- 8.Nedic, Z., Machotka, J., Nafalski, A. titled “Remote laboratories versus virtual and real laboratories”, published. In: 33rd Annual Frontiers in Education, 2003. FIE 2003Google Scholar