On Generating Nonconvex Optimization Test Problems
This paper addresses a technique for generating two types of nonconvex test problems. We study quadratic problems with d.c. inequality constraints and sum-of-ratios programs where both numerators and denominators are quadratic functions. Based on the idea of P. Calamai and L. Vicente, we propose the procedures for constructing nonconvex test problems with quadratic functions of any dimension, where global and local solutions are known. The implementation of the procedures does not require any complicated operations and solving auxiliary problems, except for elementary operations with matrices and vectors.
KeywordsNonconvex test problems Quadratic function Fractional program d.c. functions
- 4.Gantmacher, F.R.: The Theory of Matrices. Fizmatlit, Moscow (2010). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Jong, Y.-C.: An efficient global optimization algorithm for nonlinear sum-of-ratios problem (2012). http://www.optimization-online.org/DB_FILE/2012/08/3586.pdf
- 7.Kalitkin, N.N.: Chislennye metody (Numerical Methods). Nauka, Moscow (1978). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 12.Strekalovsky, A.S.: Elements of Nonconvex Optimization. Nauka, Novosibirsk (2003). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 14.The COCONUT Benchmark. https://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~neum/glopt/coconut/Benchmark/Benchmark.html. Accessed 21 Feb 2019