Space, an Arena Ripe for Disruptive Innovation
We are now a full 50 years since that momentous Moon landing in June of 1969. This chapter will turn our attention to the arena of space, space technologies, and space businesses, which are very different from cars, shipping containers, and smartphones.
- 1.Pelton, Joseph, and A. Buckley, eds. The Farthest Shore: A 21st Century Guide to Space, Apogee Press 2010Google Scholar
- 2.Clarke, Arthur C. “Extra-Terrestrial Relays: Can Rocket Stations Give World-Wide Radio Coverage?,” Wireless World, October 1945, pp. 305–308Google Scholar
- 3.Neufeld, Michael J. (1995). The Rocket and the Reich: Peenemünde and the Coming of the Ballistic Missile Era. New York: The Free Press.Google Scholar
- 5.Madry, Scott Global Navigation Satellite Systems and Their Applications (2015). Springer Press, New York.Google Scholar
- 6.Pelton, Joseph, Madry, Scott, and Sergio Camacho-Lara (2017) Handbook of Satellite Applications. Springer Press, New York.Google Scholar