Fasten Your Seat Belt, It’s Going to Be a Bumpy Ride!
This is a book about disruptive innovations and space, and the current revolution in space activities around the world that is reshaping our space endeavors. There have been many books about space that tell how we get there, what we can do there, and what this all means for the people here on Earth. There have also been many business books about innovation and disruptive technologies. This work is focused on how disruptive innovation has developed and evolved over time, and how it has, at last, come to the domain of space, how it has transformed how we ‘do’ space, what that means, and where this is all going in the future.
- 1.Nitecki, Matthew H. and Nitecki, Doris V. (1994). Origins of Anatomically Modern Humans. Springer.Google Scholar
- 2.Lenski, Gerhard E. (1974). Human Societies: An Introduction to Macrosociology. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc. ISBN 978-0-07-037172-9.Google Scholar
- 3.Christensen, Clayton M. The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.Christensen, Clayton M., and Michael E. Raynor. The Innovator’s Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth. Boston: Harvard Business School Press, 2003.Google Scholar
- 5.Werner, Debra (10 October 2018). “Price swings expected during launch industry shakeout”. SpaceNews. Retrieved 20 October 2018.Google Scholar
- 6.Van de Veen, E. J., Giannoulas, D., Guglielmi, M, Uunk, T. and Schubert, D. Disruptive Space Technologies in International Journal of Space Technology Management and Innovation, 2 (2), 24-39, July-December 2012. https://elib.dlr.de/86782/1/IJSTMI%20-%20Disruptive%20Space%20Technologies.pdf
- 7.Nahler, Horst, and B. Gronauer (2015) From a Toolbox to a Way of Thinking-An integrated View on TRIZ. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/287646024
- 8.Fenn, Jackie & Mark Raskino (2008). Mastering the Hype Cycle: How to Choose the Right Innovation at the Right Time. Harvard Business Press. ISBN 978-1-4221-2110-8.Google Scholar