An Interpretation of the Fuzzy Measure Associated with Choquet Calculus for a HIV Transference Model
This paper presents two dynamics that describe the transference between the classes of symptomatic and asymptomatic of an HIV-seropositive population. These models can be formulated using Choquet calculus where the underlying fuzzy measure is intrisically connected with the phenomena, and that is the main focus of this article. In particular, the fuzzy measures associated with Choquet calculus are obtained from the transference rates in both cases: with or without antiretroviral treatment.
The authors would like to thank Prof. Dr. Francisco Hideo Aoki (HC-Unicamp-Brazil). This work was partially supported by CAPES under grant no. 1696945, by CNPq under grant no. 306546/2017-5, and by Fapesp under grant no. 2016/26040-7.
- 2.Avert: HIV and AIDS in Brazil. Global information and education on HIV and AIDS. https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/latin-america/brazil. Cited 15 Jan 2019
- 3.Barros, L.C., Bassanezi, R.C., Lodwick, W.A.: A first course in fuzzy logic. In: Fuzzy Dynamical Systems, and Biomathematics. Springer, Heidelberg (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. About HIV/AIDS. https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/whatishiv.html. Cited 27 Jan 2019
- 8.Honig, C.S.: A integral de Labesgue e suas aplicacões. IMPA (1977)Google Scholar
- 11.Jafelice, R.M.: Modelagem Fuzzy para Dinâmica de Transferência de Soropositivos para HIV em Doenca Plenamente Manifesta. Thesis, Faculdade de Engenharia Elétrica e de Computacão, Unicamp (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Laiate, B.: Cálculo de Choquet com Aplicacões em Dinâmica de Populaćões. Dissertation, Instituto de Matemática, Estatística e Computacão Científica, Unicamp (2017)Google Scholar
- 17.The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). http://www.unaids.org. Cited 27 Dec 2018