An Optimal Singular Value Decomposition with LWC-RECTANGLE Block Cipher Based Digital Image Watermarking in Wireless Sensor Networks
Numerous watermarking applications require implanting strategies that supply power against normal watermarking attacks, similar to pressure, noise, sifting, and so on. Dense sending of wireless sensor networks in an unattended situation makes sensor hubs defenseless against potential assaults. With these requests, the confidentiality, integrity and confirmation of the imparted data turn out to be important. This chapter investigated the optimal Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) strategy which was proposed by utilizing the Opposition Grey Wolf Optimization (OGWO) system for image security in WSN. This is a protected method for watermarking through the installed parameters required for the extraction of watermark. The objective function is utilized, at the optimization procedure, through which the greatest attainable robustness and entropy can be attained without debasing the watermarking quality. When the optimal parameters such as ‘K’, ‘L’ and ‘M’ got the images installed with secret data, at one point, the Light Weight Cryptography (LWC)-RECTANGLE block cipher process was used to encrypt and decrypt the watermarked images, transmitted in WSN. This encryption procedure has two critical procedures such as key generation and round function. The adequacy of the proposed strategy was exhibited by comparing the results with traditional procedures with regards to the watermarking performance.
KeywordsWatermarking Optimization LWC Block cipher Security Robustness WSN
- 1.Fazli, A. R., Asli, M. E., Ghasedi, K., & aliZanjankhah, H. S. (2011, November). Watermarking security analysis based on information theory. In 2011 IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing Applications (ICSIPA) (pp. 599–603). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 2.Naveed, A., Saleem, Y., Ahmed, N., & Rafiq, A. (2015). Performance evaluation and watermark security assessment of digital watermarking techniques. Science International, 27(2).Google Scholar
- 3.El-Shorbagy, M. A., Elhoseny, M., Hassanien, A. E., & Ahmed, S. H. (2018). A novel PSO algorithm for dynamic wireless sensor network multiobjective optimization problem. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, e3523.Google Scholar
- 4.Song, C., Sudirman, S., Merabti, M., & Llewellyn-Jones, D. (2010, January). Analysis of digital image watermark attacks. In Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC), 2010 7th IEEE (pp. 1–5). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 5.Mahule, R. V., & Dhawale, C. A. (2015). Analysis of image security techniques using digital image watermarking in spatial domain. In Nckite (pp. 19–26).Google Scholar
- 7.Harjito, B., & Suryani, E. (2017, February). Robust image watermarking using DWT and SVD for copyright protection. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 1813, No. 1, p. 040003). AIP Publishing.Google Scholar
- 9.Walaa, E., Elhoseny, M., Sabbeh, S., Riad, A. Self-maintenance model for wireless sensor networks. Computers and Electrical Engineering (In Press). Available Online December 2017.Google Scholar
- 11.Eisenbarth, T., Kumar, S., Paar, C., Poschmann, A., & Uhsadel, L. (2007). A survey of lightweight-cryptography implementations. IEEE Design & Test of Computers, 24(6), 522–533.Google Scholar
- 12.Gupta, D., Khanna, A., Shankar, K., Furtado, V., & Rodrigues, J. J. Efficient artificial fish swarm based clustering approach on mobility aware energy-efficient for MANET. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, e3524. https://doi.org/10.1002/ett.3524.
- 13.Verma, V., Srivastava, V. K., & Thakkar, F. (2016, March). DWT-SVD based digital image watermarking using swarm intelligence. In International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT) (pp. 3198–3203). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 14.Shankar, K., & Eswaran, P. (2015). A secure visual secret share (VSS) creation scheme in visual cryptography using elliptic curve cryptography with optimization technique. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 9(36), 150–163.Google Scholar
- 15.Elhoseny, M., Shankar, K., Lakshmanaprabu, S. K., Maseleno, A., & Arunkumar, N. (2018). Hybrid optimization with cryptography encryption for medical image security in Internet of Things. Neural Computing and Applications, 1–15. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00521-018-3801-x.
- 16.Shankar, K., Elhoseny, M., Kumar, R. S., Lakshmanaprabu, S. K., & Yuan, X. (2018). Secret image sharing scheme with encrypted shadow images using optimal homomorphic encryption technique. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-018-1161-0.
- 17.Rajesh, M., Kumar, K. S., Shankar, K., & Ilayaraja, M. Sensitive data security in cloud computing aid of different encryption techniques. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 18.Google Scholar
- 21.Makbol, N. M., Khoo, B. E., & Rassem, T. H. (2018). Security analyses of false positive problem for the SVD-based hybrid digital image watermarking techniques in the wavelet transform domain. Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp. 1–35.Google Scholar
- 23.Abdelhakim, A. M., Saad, M. H., Sayed, M., & Saleh, H. I. (2018). Optimized SVD-based robust watermarking in the fractional Fourier domain. Multimedia Tools and Applications, pp. 1–23.Google Scholar
- 24.Poonam, & Arora, S. M. (2018). A DWT-SVD based robust digital watermarking for digital images. Procedia Computer Science, 132, 1441–1448.Google Scholar
- 25.Gaber, T., Abdelwahab, S., Elhoseny, M., Hassanien, A. E. Trust-based secure clustering in WSN-based intelligent transportation systems. Computer Networks. Available online September 17, 2018.Google Scholar
- 26.Maheshwari, D. B. (2018, February). An analysis of wavelet based dual digital image watermarking using SVD. In 2018 International Conference on Advances in Communication and Computing Technology (ICACCT) (pp. 69–73). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 27.He, Y., & Hu, Y. (2018, May). A proposed digital image watermarking based on DWT-DCT-SVD. In 2018 2nd IEEE Advanced Information Management, Communicates, Electronic and Automation Control Conference (IMCEC) (pp. 1214–1218). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 30.Zhang, W., Bao, Z., Lin, D., Rijmen, V., Yang, B., & Verbauwhede, I. (2015). RECTANGLE: A bit-slice lightweight block cipher suitable for multiple platforms. Science China Information Sciences, 58(12), 1–15.Google Scholar