Research on Location of Emergency Sign Based on Virtual Reality and Eye Tracking Technology
In order to analyze the attention to exit sign during the emergency state, virtual reality technology (VR) was used to simulate escape scene and 3D Max was used to design the scene. To obtain the number of gaze points and the gaze duration of subjects, eye tracker was utilized to get data and spss 21.0 was taken advantage of to analyze the data. Results show that the position of emergency exit sign has significant influence on the recognition. And the exit sign of the height of 1.0 m on the front of the observer’s line of sight is the most beneficial to discovery and identification. Moreover, the height and the position of exit sign have no significant influence on reading time.
KeywordsEye tracking Exit sign Height Fixation time Identification
The presented work has been supported by General project of China University of Labor Relations (19YYJS003) and Teaching Reform Project (zyjs201804).
- 2.Wang, C.X., Lv, S.R: Research on effect of emotions on recognition of safety sign. China Saf. Sci. J. 26, 15–20 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Yin, Z.Y., Shi, F.Q., Li, N.W., Niu, L.X.: Effects of safety cues on inhibition of attention return of miners different in degree of burnout. China Saf. Sci. J. 09, 37–42 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Tian, S.C., Chen, Y., Zou, Y., Li, G.L.: Analysis of factors influencing effectiveness of mine safety signs. China Saf. Sci. J. 26, 146–150 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, K.: Research on Visual Attention Characteristics of Safety Logo Frame Shape and Color. Henan Polytechnic University, Jiaozuo (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Cheng, K.W.: Research on Key Technologies of Intelligent Wireless Fire Emergency Light Indicator System. Hangzhou University of Electronic Science and Technology, Hangzhou (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.GB 17945-2010. Fire emergency and evacuate indicating systemGoogle Scholar
- 9.GB 2894-2008. Safety signs and guideline for the useGoogle Scholar
- 10.Sun, G.L., Li, Q., Fu, P.W., Ran, L.H.: Analysis and optimization of information coding for automobile dashboard based on human factors engineering. China Saf. Sci. J. 28, 68–74 (2018)Google Scholar