Analysis on Visual Information Structure in Intelligent Control System Based on Order Degree and Information Characterization
Efficient intelligent control system helps enterprises to create greater economic value and social value, so the rationalization of information structure plays a decisive role in operators’ cognition and operational efficiency. Based on the information characterization method, this paper presents a model of applying the order degree algorithm to the intelligent control system and applies it to the MES production line control system of an enterprise. It not only quantifies the advantages and disadvantages of the information structure by the order degree algorithm, but also provides the direction for the design of the information structure at the beginning of the design process from the microscopic perspective.
KeywordsOrder degree algorithm Information characterization Information structure Interface information layout
This work was supported by Jiangsu Province Key Project of philosophy and the social sciences (2017ZDIXM023), Science and technology projects of Changzhou (CE20175032), Jiangsu Province Nature Science Foundation of China (BK20181159, BK20170304), the National Nature Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 71601068, 61603123, 61703140), Outstanding Young Scholars Joint Funds of Chinese Ergonomics Society- King Far (No. 2017-05), Overseas research project of Jiangsu Province (2017), and Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. 2015B22714).
- 6.Zhou, L., Xue, C., Wang, H., et al.: Order degree analysis of digital interface microscopic information structure. J. SE Univ. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) 46(6), 1209–1213 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, L., Xue, C., Tang, W., et al.: Aesthetic evaluation method of interface elements layout design. J. Comput. Aided Des. Comput. Graphics 25(5), 758–766 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhou, L.: Research on digital interface layout design method based on visual pathway theory. Southeast University (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, J., Xue, C., Wang, H., et al.: Encoding information of human-computer interface for equilibrium of time pressure. J. Comput. Aided Des. Comput. Graphics 25(7), 1022–1028 (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Li, A.: Research on data visualization structure model of big data and high-dimensional information interface. Southeast University (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, H., Xue, C., Shi, M.: Research on digital interface design of complex systems under the influence of automation. Packag. Eng. 4, 36–39 (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.Li, J.: Study on visual guidance mechanism of interface information. Southeast University (2017)Google Scholar
- 15.Ren, S.: Research on design of natural interactive interface based on situational perception. Southeast University (2016)Google Scholar
- 16.Wang, H., Bian, T., Xue, C.: Experimental evaluation of fighter’s interface layout based on eye tracking. Electromech. Eng. 27(6), 50–53 (2011)Google Scholar
- 17.Zhang, H., Zhang, C., Zhang, Y., et al.: Study of information coding design of ATC system based on working memory. Sci. Technol. Eng. 17(7), 46–51 (2017)Google Scholar