Flat lever mechanisms: new strategy for kinematic analysis and computer simulation of motion
The new technique of lever mechanisms kinematic research called kinemato-dynamic is proposed. Its purpose is the analysis of actual mechanisms motion with any sizes of their links, including the possibility of branching motion and presence of superfluous links i.e. at zero and negative structural mobility. The features of the offered technology are considered. The fragments of main rated dependences for plane mechanisms and the algorithm of the rated part of the program are given. The requirements to a computer program and computer calculation are proposed. Fragments of the main calculated dependences for flat mechanisms are given. The principal algorithm of the calculated part of the program is given. It is emphasized that the kineto-dynamics is not so much a method of analyzing the movement of specific mechanisms as a) a way to simulate the motion of complex mechanisms on a computer, by replacing the initial link, b) a means of improving the reliability of computer analysis programs embedded into the systems of optimization synthesis mechanisms.
Keywordsstructural synthesis kinematic analysis lever mechanisms
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Industrial University of Tyumen (project N9.6355.2017/БЧ) supported the work described in this paper.
- 1.Assur L.V. T.: Investigation of flat rod mechanisms with lower pairs. Publisher of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.Kong X., Gosselin C. Type Synthesis of Parallel Mechanisms. pp. 21-27. Springer, Heidelberg (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.Grodzenskaya L.S., Levitsky N.I. German-Russian terminology on the theory of mechanisms and machines. In: Machine mechanics. Issue 9-10, pp. 69-87. Nauka. Moscow (1967)Google Scholar
- 4.Babichev D.T. Theorems on linear and quadratic gearing equations and their solution In: Modern mechanical engineering: science and education MMESE-2017. pp. 80-90. Publishing House of the Polytechnic University. Saint Petersburg (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Kraynev A.F. T.: Handbook of mechanisms. Mashinostroenie. Moscow (1987)Google Scholar
- 6.Evgrafov A.N., Petrov G.N. The effect of self-braking of linkage mechanisms. In: Modern mechanical engineering: science and education MMESE-2018. pp. 111-121. Publishing House of the Polytechnic University. Saint Petersburg (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Semenov Yu. A., Semenova N.S. Investigation of mechanisms with account of friction forces in kinematic pairs. In: Modern mechanical engineering: science and education MMESE-2018. pp. 147-159. Publishing House of the Polytechnic University. Saint Petersburg (2018)Google Scholar