Motion Planning for a Humanoid Robot with Task Dependent Constraints
The main objective of this work is to deliver a suitable motion generation algorithm for pick and place task considering an existing humanoid robot. A planar robot with only the motion in sagittal plane was of our interest. We assumed that the feet are fixed to the ground and the robot is seen as an open chain structure. First the considered robot is introduced. Next the methods for managing the Jacobian singularity are summarized. The testing examples are presented next. The overall motion strategy is finally described together with experiments. The paper is ending with conclusions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Arisumi H., and Chardonnet J.R., Kheddar A.Yokoi K.: Dynamic Lifting Motion of Humanoid Rbots. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2661–2667, 2007Google Scholar
- 2.Arisumi H., Miossec S., Chardonnet J.R., Yokoi K.: Dynamic Lifting by Whole Body Motion of Humanoid Robots. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems. pp. 668-675, 2008.Google Scholar
- 3.Berenson D., Srinivasa S., Kuffner J.: Task Space Regions: A framework for Pose-constrained Manipulation Planning. Int. J. of Robotics Research. no.12,vol.30. pp.1435-1460. 2011.Google Scholar
- 4.Fatimi F.: Redundant manipulators. In: Autonomous Robotos. Springer 2009.Google Scholar
- 5.Grey M., Joo S., Zucker M.: Planning Heavy Lifts for Humanoid Robots. IEEE RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robot. pp.640-645, 2015.Google Scholar
- 6.Harada K., Kajita S., Saito H., Morisawa M., Kanehiro F., Fujiwara K., Kaneko K.: A Humanoid Robot Carrying a Heavy Object. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation. pp.1712-1717, 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.Sciavicco L., Siciliano B.: Modelling and Control of Robot Manipulators. 2nd edition, Springer London, 2000.Google Scholar
- 10.Siciliano B., Slotine J.J.E.: A general Framework for Managing Multiple Tasks in Highly Redundant Robotic Systems. 5-th Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, pp.1211-1216, 1991.Google Scholar