Applications Fem Analysis in Researches Reliability and Dynamics of Road Safety Barriers at Collisions With Cars
For ensuring reliability the car - road safety barriers system it is necessary to create reliable system of the simulation analysis of car’s parameters and design of barriers at collisions. It is possible when using numerical methods of nonlinear dynamics of the swift-flowing processes, based on FEM. The problem of adequate modeling of designs at collision with use of validation, based on the comparison of calculations data with natural experiments solved.
Keywordsroad safety barriers computational simulation FE models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST 33129-2014. Automobile Roads of General Use. Road Restraint Systems. Methods of Testing. M.: StandartInform,-2014. -19 p.Google Scholar
- 2.Demyanushko I.V. Cable Road Barriers. Russian Experience.// Road Power,-_2014.- No. 52. - P. 22 – 24Google Scholar
- 3.Demiyanushko, I. Developments of non-linear dynamics FEM simulation of the impact performance of road safety barriers with use of experimental validation of models./ Demiyanushko i., karpov I., Tavshavadze B. // Mathematical and Numerical Aspects of Dynamical System Analysis. 14th International Conference «Dynamical systems theory and application». (Lodz, December 11-14) - Lodz, 2017 - P.165-174Google Scholar
- 4.LS-DYNA Keyword User’s Manual. Version 971 Release 4. Livermore Software Technology Corporation. Livermore, California: 2009Google Scholar
- 5.Karpov, I. A. Development of Finite-Element Models of Cable Road Barriers Using LS-DYNA software package / I. A. Karpov // Vehicle. Road. Infrastructure. - 2016.- No. 2.Google Scholar
- 6.Reid, John, Paulsen, T.J., and Hiser, Nick. Simulation and Bogie Testing of a New Cable Barrier Terminal. //Crashworthiness, Occupant Protection and Biomechanics in Transportation Systems Conference.-2003.- Paper No. IMECE2003-55104.-2003.Google Scholar