Parallel manipulator of a class RoboMech for generation of horizontal trajectories family
In this paper the methods of structural and dimensional synthesis of parallel manipulator of a class RoboMech for reproducing the series of horizontal trajectories are developed. This parallel manipulator is formed by connecting the output point to the base using two closing kinematic chains: one passive and one active ones. The synthesis parameters of the active closing kinematic chain of RPR type are determined on the basis of the least-square approximation.
KeywordsParallel manipulator RoboMech Structural and dimensional Synthesis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Waldron K.J. and Kinzel G.L. The Relation Between Actuator Geometry and Mechanical Efficiency in Robots. Proc. 4th CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Theory and Practices of Manipulators, Poland, 1981, pp. 366-374Google Scholar
- 2.Song S.M., Lee J.K., Waldron K.J. Motion Study of Two- and Three-Dimensional Panthograph Mechanisms. Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol. 22, No. 4, 1987, pp. 321-331Google Scholar
- 4.Smaili A.A. Robomechs: A New Class of Linkage Arms for Multi-Task Applications. Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol. 30, No. 2, February 1995, pp. 169-176Google Scholar
- 5.Baigunchekov Zh. et.al. Parallel Manipulator of a Class RoboMech. Mechanism and Machine Science. Proc. of ASIAN MMS 2016 & CCMMS 2016. Springer, 2016, pp. 547-557Google Scholar
- 6.Baigunchekov Zh. et.al. Synthesis of Reconfigurable Positioning Parallel Manipulator of a Class RoboMech. Proc. 4th IEEE/IFToMM Int.Conf. on Reconfigurable Mechanisms & Robots, Delft, The Netherlands, 20-22 June 2018, 6pGoogle Scholar
- 7.Baigunchekov Zh., Ibrayev, S.M., Izmambetov, M.B., Naurushev, B.K., Mustafa, A.K. «Synthesis of Cartesian Manipulator of a Class Ro-boMech». Mechanisms and Machine Science. Vol. 66, Springer, 2018, pp. 69-76.Google Scholar
- 8.J.M. McGarthy, G.S. Soh. Geometric Design of Linkages. Springer, 2011.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Erdman, G. Sandor. Analysis and Synthesis. Prentice Hall, 2001.Google Scholar
- 12.Jorge Angeles, Bai Shaoping. Kinematic Synthesis. McGill University, Montreal (Quebec), 2016.Google Scholar
- 13.Sobol I.M., Statnikov R.B. Choosing the Optimal Parametric in Problems with Many Criterions (in Russian). Moscow, 1981.Google Scholar