Comparison with Russian Operations in the Sector of Natural Gas: The Case of Gazprom
This chapter presents the findings of research into the conduct of the company Gazprom. The findings are presented in a condensed fashion, sketching out the behavioural patterns of the Russian gas giant in the South-Eastern European region. By doing this, building on the same methodology, the chapter complements the chapters focused on the oil sector.
- Euractiv.com. (2012, December 21). Putin Slams Barroso: ‘You Know You Are Wrong, You’re Guilty’. EurActiv. Retrieved from http://www.euractiv.com/section/energy/news/putin-slams-barroso-you-know-you-are-wrong-you-re-guilty/
- EUR-Lex. (2009, August 14). Directive 2009/73/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. Retrieved from http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX%3A32009L0073
- Jirušek, M. (2017). Politicization in the Natural Gas Sector in South-Eastern Europe: Thing of the Past or Vivid Present? Brno: Masaryk University.Google Scholar
- Jirušek, M., & Vlček, T. (2017). Challenges and Opportunities of Natural Gas Market Integration in the Danube Region. The South-west and South-east of the Region as Focal Points for Future Development. Brno: Masaryk University. Retrieved from https://munispace.muni.cz/library/catalog/view/945/2957/679-2Google Scholar
- Jirušek, M., Vlček, T., Koďousková, H., Robinson, R. W., Leshchenko, A., Černoch, F., et al. (2015). Energy Security in Central and Eastern Europe and the Operations of Russian State-Owned Energy Enterprises. Brno: Masaryk University. ISBN 978-80-210-8048-5. Retrieved from https://munispace.muni.cz/library/catalog/book/790CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Ürge-Vorsatz, D., Miladinova, G., & Paizs, L. (2005, May 17). Energy in Transition: From the Iron Curtain to the European Union. Energy Policy, 34, 2279–2297. Retrieved from http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0301421505000947/1-s2.0-S0301421505000947-main.pdf?_tid=8d97b93e-6004-11e6-b419-00000aacb362&acdnat=1470948515_6e3dcbb690eda7c586b06d03826df5ae