S-Transform-Based Efficient Copy-Move Forgery Detection Technique in Digital Images
Copy-move forgery (CMF), which copies a part of a picture and pastes it into another location, is one of the common strategies for digital image tampering. With the advent of high-performance hardware and the compact use of image processing software, it empowers creating image forgeries very easy which are undetectable by the naked eye. For CMF detection, we suggest an efficient and vigorous method that could take care of numerous geometric ameliorations including rotation, scaling, and blurring. In the projected CMF detection system, we use Stockwell transform (S-transform) which hybrids the advantages of both scale invariant feature transform (SIFT) and wavelet transform (WT) to extract the key points and their descriptors from the overlapped image blocks. Furthermore, Euclidean distance (ED) between the overlapped blocks is measured to detect the similarities and to identify the tampered or forged region in the image. Besides, a novel fuzzy min-max neural network-based decision tree (FMMNN-DT) classifier is used to recognize the duplicated regions in the forgery image. The proposed system is tested and validated using MICC-F220 dataset and we present comparison among the proposed outcomes with some existing ones which ensures the significance of the proposed.
KeywordsCopy-move forgery Digital images S-Transform Feature extraction Fuzzy min-max classifier Decision Tree classifier
- 3.A.J. Fridrich, B.D. Soukal, A.J. Lukáš, Detection of copy-move forgery in digital images, in Proceedings of Digital Forensic Research Workshop, 2003Google Scholar
- 4.P. Mukherjee, S. Mitra, A review on copy-move forgery detection techniques based on DCT and DWT. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Mob. Comput. 4(3), 702–708 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.L. Li et al., An efficient scheme for detecting copy-move forged images by local binary patterns. J. Inf. Hiding Multimed. Signal Process. 4(1), 46–56 (2013) Google Scholar
- 11.H. Gou, A. Swaminathan, M. Wu, Noise features for image tampering detection and steganalysis, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, San Antonio, TX, vol. 6, 2007, pp. 97–100Google Scholar
- 14.Q.-C. Yang, C.-L. Huang, Copy-move forgery detection in digital image, in Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia, (Springer, Berlin, 2009)Google Scholar