Performance Evaluation of Multihop Multibranch DF Relaying Cooperative Wireless Network
In this chapter, we investigate the performance of symbol error of a multihop multilink cooperative relayed wireless network by deriving the symbol error probability (SEP) over a Rayleigh flat fading channel. We studied in two different system using decode and forward (DF) relaying model: (1) model of single branch multihop relaying without symbol error and (2) model of multihop multibranch relaying with symbol error in decoding. The expression for symbol-to-noise ratio at destination in terms of cumulative density function (CDF) and probability density function (PDF) are derived. The theoretical results of SEP are obtained by using MPSK modulation technique. The relay links are identically and independent distributed (IID). Monte-Carlo Simulator is used for verifying the analytical results and computer simulated results.
KeywordsMultihop Symbol error probability Decode and forward (DF) protocol M-ary phase shift keying (MPSK) Flat Rayleigh fading Multihop Intermediate multilink nodes
- 7.S. Amara, H. Boujemaa, Multihop multibranch DF relaying for cooperative systems. IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun. 9(3), 144–148 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.M.D.Selvaraj, Ranjan K. Mallik, Full CSI selection combining for multi-relay Cooperative diversity systems, in Communications (NCC), 2012 National Conference on IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.M. Dayanidhy, V.J.S. Kumar, SEP of the min-max selection combining over Rayleigh fading channel, in Wireless Communications, 2016 International National Conference on. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.J. Yindi, H. Jafarkhani, Single and multiple relay selection schemes and their achievable diversity orders. Wireless Commun. 8(3), 1414–1423 (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.R. Alejandro, X. Cai, G.B. Giannakis, Symbol error probabilities for general cooperative links. Wireless Commun. 4(3), 1264–1273 (2005)Google Scholar