Optimal Design of Smarter Tourism User Experience Driving by Service Design
The rapid development of information technology and the increasing individual demand of consumers have promoted the intelligent development of the tourism market. The service design concept has important research value for the user experience optimization of “smarter tourism”. This article takes Taierzhuang Ancient City as a research sample, focuses on designing and optimizing each contact point in the service blueprint, and sums up the complete scenic tour experience model. The results show that in the process of “smarter tourism”, it mainly involves two aspects: the efficient protection of scenic service and the degree of satisfaction with individual needs. The latter is the key to judging the satisfaction of scenic spot service. It can be seen that the “smarter tourism” user experience service needs to be improved, and more innovations can be launched in the future based on service contact points and service process optimization.
KeywordsSmarter tourism User experience Service design
This paper was completed during my graduate study. I would like to thank Professor Kong Fanqiang for his guidance and help. I would also like to thank the 10th AHFE International Conference in 2019 for providing a great platform for me to showcase my research results. I would like to thank my parents for accompanying me on the road to growth, thank you!
- 1.Hui, D.: Cognitive reconstruction of smarter tourism. J. South-Central Univ. Natl. (Humanit. Soc. Sci. Ed.) 35, 33–38 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Xu, Z.Y., Sheng, Y.D., Chao, H.R., Xue, G.L., Long, J.Z.: Smarter travel service system based on user experience. J. Comput. Knowl. Technol. 12, 272–273+276 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, W.: Study on the design of community-based aged care services driven by green consumption. J. Nanjing Univ. Arts (Art Des.) 191–196 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, G., Yang, X.X.: Research on legal protection of business value of service design. J. Bus. Econ. Res. 178–181 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Wei, T.Y.: Smarter tourism: the second revolution in tourism (II). J. China Travel News 11 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Yun, L.Z., Wei, L., Min, L.: The basic concept and theoretical system of smarter tourism. J. Tourism J. 27, 66–73 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Li, M.Z., Liang, C.Z., Ping, S.S.: Research on the construction of smarter tourism framework. J. Econ. Res. Guide. 79–81 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Taierzhuang Ancient City Official Website. http://www.tezgc.com/dmgc/txdyz/detail2015-03-01-1.html
- 9.Taierzhuang Ancient City Tourism Survey Report. https://wenku.baidu.com/view/517a37a6856a561252d36fa9.html