Usability Evaluation of Intelligent Medical Imaging Diagnostic Interface Based on SD Method
At present, image visualization in medical field is mainly realized by observation or image slice. This method relies on doctors’ subjective judgment to a great extent, and lacks accuracy and intuition. This paper evaluates the usability evaluation of intelligent medical imaging diagnostic interface based on the SD method, and analyzes the current intelligent medical imaging diagnostic interface status and user needs. Evaluation of interface by using a 5-point semantic difference (SD) scale. Through experimental analysis, it can be concluded that: (1) among the 7 groups of kansei words, W2 (amateur-professional) has the highest score and the W5 (dark-bright) score is the lowest. (2) among the 8 samples, the S8 score was the highest and the S2 score was the lowest. (3) the operational factor has the greatest impact on the interface experience score.
KeywordsIntelligent medical imaging diagnostic interface Semantic differential method Kansei engineering Usability evaluation
The research financial supports from the Natural Science Youth Foundation of Hubei Province (Project No: 2017CFB276), Hubei Provincial Teaching Research Project (Project No: 2017055), Hubei Provincial Department of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Project (Project No: 18G002), Program of Introduction of Entrepreneurial Talents in Dongguan.
- 2.Tharangie, K.G.D.: Kansei colour concepts to improve effective colour selection in designing human computer interfaces. Int. J. Comput. Sci. Issues (IJCSI) 7(3), 21 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Fu, G., Mei-lin, L.: E-commerce web page design optimization based on Kansei engineering. Chin. J. Ergon. 9(3), 56–60 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Hadiana, A., Abdurrohman: Analysis of customers’ emotional preferences using Kansei engineering and AHP. IEEE (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Yao, X., Hu, H., Li, J.: Research on bodyside modeling of body based on inductive engineering. J. Packag. Eng. 35(4), 40–41 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Chao, C.: Feasibility study on perceptual engineering in packaging design. J. Packag. Eng. 37(4), 14–16 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Fu, X., Li, W., Wu, J.: Research on body design of electric scooter for elderly with inductive engineering. J. Packag. Eng. 36(2), 59–61 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Stoklasa, J., Talášek, T., Stoklasová, J.: Semantic differential for the twenty-first century: scale relevance and uncertainty entering the semantic space. J. Qual. Quant. 53, 1–14 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Strunga, A.: Osgood’s semantic differential: a review of the Romanian social sciences literature. Soc. Sci. Educ. Res. Rev. 1(2), 22–28 (2014)Google Scholar
- 11.Yang, C., Zhou, W., Lu, D.: Study on the evaluation of space atmosphere in Guzhen street based on semantic difference method—taking Luocheng ancient town in Leshan, Sichuan province as an example. J. New Build. 06, 102–107 (2018)Google Scholar