High Precision Detection System of Circuit Board Based on Image Location
With the increasing integration of the control system and the continuous development of the PCB processing technology, the testing of PCB becomes more and more difficult. The manual detection of PCB fault points can no longer meet the needs of the industry. In this paper, a universal circuit board detection system based on image automatic positioning is proposed. The system can accurately collect the coordinates of the measured points by using the image information, and record the edge information of the circuit board. The position error caused by the fixed position of the circuit board is corrected in real time. At the same time, the automatic correction function of the pressure drop of the system can automatically correct the voltage drop produced by the hardware circuit and improve the accuracy of the measuring system. The experiment proved that the fault point detection system based on image location can effectively improve the efficiency, accuracy and universal of circuit board detection.
KeywordsCircuit board Fault point detection Image location Error correction
- 1.Li, A., Wei, Y.: PCB board detection system design. Ind. Technol. Forum 15(3), 92–93 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Luan, M., Zhang, K., Wei, H., et al.: VisionPro based visual location system for circuit board measuring points. Ind. Control Comput. 3(5), 68–72 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, F., Zhao, G.: Research on image location algorithm for welding quality recognition of electronic components. Mod. Electron. Technol. 40(5), 42–48 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Bradski, G., Kaehler, A.: Learning OpenCV. Translated by Yu, S., Liu, R. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, P., Yang, R., Liu, D.: Design and implementation of circuit board fault detection and diagnosis system. Sci. Technol. Eng. 9(22), 6847–6851 (2009)Google Scholar