Multi-mode Retrieval Method for Big Data of Economic Time Series Based on Machine Learning Theory
For traditional search methods affected by the index build time, resulting in poor search results, a multi-mode retrieval method for big data of economic time series based on machine learning theory is proposed. According to the good extensibility of big data, construct a retrieval model and use binary data conversion methods to match big data. The binary sequence is defined by the relationship between different data, the similarity of data features is calculated, and the candidate candidate sequence is filtered. Data with no similar features are filtered, and each sub-sequence set matching the pattern is given by similarity size. After the threshold is added, on the basis of slightly reducing the filtering amplitude, the calculation of the similarity matching in the big data retrieval process is greatly reduced, and combined with the fixed interval sampling matching method to determine the characteristics of big data, thereby realizing the machine learning theory. The multi-mode retrieval method for big data of economic time series based on machine learning theory retrieval. According to the experimental comparison results, the retrieval efficiency of the method can reach 95%, which provides effective help for large-scale retrieval of massive data.
KeywordsFirst machine learning Second economic time series Third big data Forth retrieval
The 2018 annual scientific research project of Hubei Provincial Department of education. Based on modern statistical theory and machine learning theory, economic time series analysis is carried out (B2018371).
- 1.Su, T.F., Liu, Q.M., Su, X.C.: Research on crop remote sensing classification based on multiple vegetation index time series and machine learning. Jiangsu Agric. Sci. 45(16), 219–224 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Dong, F., Liu, Y.F., Zhou, Y.: Abstracts based on LDA-SVM abstracts multi-classification emerging technologies prediction. J. Inf. 36(7), 40–45 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhu, X., et al.: Research on network purchase behavior prediction based on machine learning fusion algorithm. Stat. Inf. Forum 25(12), 94–100 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Sun, C.Y., Gong, L.T.: Research on interest rate pricing under the big data thinking: an empirical analysis based on machine learning. Fin. Theory Pract. 18(7), 1–5 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiao, J.Y., et al.: Review of typical machine learning platform under big data. J. Comput. Appl. 37(11), 3039–3047 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, Y.L., et al.: Construction and prediction of prospecting model based on big data intelligence. China Mining Mag. 26(9), 79–84 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Xia, J.M., et al.: Physiological parameter monitoring system based on K-means and MTLS-SVM algorithm. Telecommun. Sci. 16(10), 43–49 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Xing, X., et al.: Analysis of characteristics of multi-state traffic flow combined with viewable time series. Acta Physica Sinica 66(23), 51–59 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Mei, Y.: Simulation of resource target information extraction in big data environment. Comput. Simul. 35(03), 337–340 (2018)Google Scholar