The Concept of Spirituality in Social Philosophy
The article deals with the problem related to human spirituality, its internal structure and contradictions in the social and philosophical aspects. Insufficient attention in modern Russian philosophy is given to the structuring, systematization and typologization of components that make up personal and social spirituality. Therefore, an analysis of the contradictions of human spirituality is important. Of particular importance now is the question of approaches to the problem of spirituality, which is considered in this article.
Particular attention is paid to the development of ideas about the spirit and spirituality on the example of philosophical currents, which examine this problem from different positions that illuminate this or that side of the subject of our study.
The article shows the most significant contradictions, the ratio of which contributes to the emergence of a particular type of spirituality. It should be emphasized that not only from existential and social contradictions, but also from cultural, political, economic, ethnic, psychological, physiological and biological and other contradictions, is the process of spiritual development of the individual.
It is shown that the contradictions between secular and religious spirituality are, rather, external in nature and are associated with a certain level of confrontation in the social, cultural and other spheres. The development of civilization is accompanied by the isolation of many spheres of spiritual life both of society and of personality.
KeywordsSpirituality Society State Man Culture
- 1.Berdyaev, H.A.: About man, his freedom and spirituality: selected works Text. In: Novikov, L.I., Sizemskaya, I.N. (ed. and sost.) p. 312. Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, Moscow, Flinta (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Borodin, N.K.: Spirituality: phenomenon and understanding text. In: VolgGASA, Volgograd, p. 129 (1999)Google Scholar
- 3.Crimean, S.B.: Contours of spirituality; new identification contexts text. Issues of Philosophy, no. 12, pp. 21–28 (1992)Google Scholar
- 4.Demin, M.V.: Problems of the theory of personality: socio-philosophical aspect, p. 285. Izd-vo Mosk. University, Moscow (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.Econometzev, I.N.: (Father John) spirituality and creativity text. Issues of Philosophy, no. 2, pp. 24–26 (1996). I.N. EconomistsGoogle Scholar
- 6.Ershov, B.A., Ashmarov, I.A., Drobyshev, A.V., Zhdanova, T.A., Buravlev, I.A.: In the collection: the European proceedings of social and behavioral sciences, pp. 324–331 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Ershov, B.A., Perevozchikova, L.S., Volkova, E.A., Yarkovoy, S., Fursov, V.N., Frolova, E.V.: Socio-historical retrospects of the relationship of the church and youth in Russia In the collection. In: 3rd International Conference on Advances in Education and Social Sciences, Proceedings of ADVED 2017, pp. 896–901 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Ershov, B.A., Fursov, V.N.: History of development of missionary service of the Russian Orthodox Church. Questions of History, no. 6, pp. 165–172 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Gurevich, P.S.: Man as an object of socio-philosophical analysis Text. Philosophical Sciences, no. 11, pp. 118–124 (1989)Google Scholar
- 10.Ksenofontov, V.I.: Spirituality as an existential problem Text. Philosophical Sciences, no. 12, pp. 41–52 (1991)Google Scholar
- 11.Leontiev, A.I.: Activity. Consciousness. Personality Text, p. 304. Politizdat, Moscow (1977)Google Scholar
- 12.Menchikov, G.P.: Spiritual reality of man. Spirituality and religiosity Text. Philosophical Sciences, no. 3, pp. 116–127 (2000)Google Scholar
- 13.Nekrasov, H.A.: Faces of spirituality Text: monograph, p. 182. Publishing House of the State. Ped. University, Vladimir (2001)Google Scholar
- 14.Nikitin, E.P.: Spiritual world: an organic cosmos or a dispersing universe? Text. Issues of Philosophy, no. 8, pp. 3–12 (1991)Google Scholar
- 15.Rozanov, V.V.: The purpose of human life text. The meaning of life: an anthology, pp. 19–64 (1994)Google Scholar
- 16.Schiarkhimandrite, J.: Prelate Tikhon Zadonsky and his doctrine of salvation Text: articles of different years, p. 510. Samshit, Moscow (1995)Google Scholar
- 17.Shilov, V.N.: Vocation as an axiological function of a person, expressing its socio-historical nature Text. Theory of personality, pp. 150–159 (1982)Google Scholar
- 18.Siluyanova, I.V.: Spirituality as a way of life. Text. Philosophical Sciences, no. 2, pp. 100–104 (1990)Google Scholar
- 19.Tselikova, O.G.: Moral integrity of the person Text, p. 158. Nauka, Moscow (1983)Google Scholar
- 20.Yakovlev, E.G.: Art and religion. Issues of Philosophy, no. 2, pp. 38–40 (1996)Google Scholar
- 21.Zinchenko, V.P.: Culture and spirituality text. Issues of Philosophy, no. 2, pp. 9–10 (1996)Google Scholar