Development of Creative Potential of Students of Engineering Specialties Within the Framework of Mathematical and Information Disciplines
Trends in the development of the industry require specialists capable of designing smart networks, as well as those who can model “smart environments” for various types of tasks, develop technological and infrastructure requirements for these environments throughout the entire life cycle. This fact requires the development of the ability of students of engineering specialties of higher education to creativity in the conditions of technologies of big data.
Future professionals who will work in the new digital reality must have the following qualities: to be able to identify complex systems and work with them; understand technology, processes and market situation. For this, it is necessary to have the skills of non-standard solutions, which can be formed within the framework of mathematical disciplines.
Creative skills are formed during the study of mathematics in the re-water description of the processes of objective reality in the language of formulas. When constructing models, the choice of a variant of the mathematical description expresses a creative attitude to the process. The specialist of the new format should distinguish a constant desire to eliminate all types of losses, which can be achieved only if it is involved in the process of optimizing the business, as well as maximum customer orientation. These capabilities are provided by large data technologies. The training of future engineers in the principle positions of working with large data makes it possible to use the selected technologies as a basis for further processes of constructing mathematical models in their subject area.
Thus, the developed methodology for using the technology of big data for modeling processes and systems, allows to form the competence of future specialists on the basis of developing the creative abilities of students and to be a source of inspiration for the creation of new technical products.
KeywordsCreative potential Engineering specialties Mathematical disciplines Information disciplines Modeling Technologies of big data Training methods
- 1.Pyankova, N.: Investigation of the effectiveness of pedagogical conditions for the formation of students’ readiness for innovation activity. Vestn. Univ. (State Univ. Manag.) 7(45), 156–158 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Kuzmina, E., Pyankova, N.: Application of the technology of knowledge extraction in the processing of folklore resources. Uchenye Zap. (Altai State Acad. Cult. Arts) 2(12), 132–133 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Kuzmina, E., Pyankova, N.: Construction of an intellectual model of folklore knowledge on the basis of web resource. In: Korolyuk, E. (ed.) Modern Problems of Social and Humanitarian and Legal Sciences: Theory, Methodology, Practice Materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference, Tikhoretsk, pp. 110–114 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Baranovskaya, T., Vostroknutov, A., Efimenko, A.: Research of SCM-systems: market analysis, choice and implementation for corporate integrated structures. Polymatic Netw. Electron. Sci. J. Kuban State Agrar. Univ. 116, 1278–1297 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Dyudin, M., Kalaidin, E.: Filtration of random noise in financial dynamics. In: Sidorov, V. (ed.) Actual Problems of Economic Theory and Practice Collected Scientific Works, Krasnodar, pp. 92–98 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Pyankova, N., Koshkarova, T., Zakirova, A.: Development of creative potential as a pedagogical task in the preparation of future specialists. In: Ural Industrial - Ural Polar: Socio-Economic and Ecological Problems of the Forest Complex. Collection of Materials of the VI International Scientific and Technical Conference, Ekaterinburg, pp. 413–418 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Pyankova, N.: On the development of innovative abilities of students. In: VII International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists, Dedicated to the 56th Anniversary of the Flight Yu.A. Gagarin in Space Collection of Scientific Articles, Krasnodar, pp. 413–417 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Pyankova, N., Matviyuk, V.: Pedagogical conditions for improving the preparation of bachelors in economics for innovative professional activity. Sci. Methodical Electron. J. Concept 20, 1741–1745 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Tretyakova, N.: Method and art of mathematical modeling In: Zengin, S. (ed.) Seventeenth Kaigorod Readings. Culture, Science, Education in the Information Space of the Region. Collection of Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation, Krasnodar, pp. 185–188 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Tretyakova, N.: Pedagogical conditions of formation of professional competence of the future specialist. Vestn. Univ. (State Univ. Manag.) 6, 112 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Petrichenko, G., Kritskaya, L., Naryzhnaya, N.: Selection of a method for forecasting complex ACU systems depending on the model. Polytematic Netw. Electron. Sci. J. Kuban State Agrar. Univ. 14, 1–5 (2005)Google Scholar
- 12.Sidorenko, V., Kuzmina, E.: Possibilities of adaptation of a typical model of training informatics for the socio-cultural sphere. Cult. Life South Russ. 42, 88–89 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Petrichenko, G., Naryzhnaya, N., Shabelnik, D.: Features of construction and classification of operational models of the automated system in forecasting its technical state. Scientific and Technical Bulletins of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Computer Science, Telecommunications. Control V. 4, 62, 129–134 (2008)Google Scholar
- 14.Kuzmina, E.: Enterprises as a basis for the development of information technologies. In: Nasretdinov, I. (ed.) Modern Information Technologies Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, p. 70 (2014)Google Scholar
- 15.Petrichenko, G., Naryzhnaya, N.: Intellectual system of management of social and economic processes. In: Socially-Psychological and Economic Aspects of Development of Social Sphere of Krasnodar Territory in Modern Conditions. Interuniversity Scientific-Practical Conference, pp. 95–96 (2004)Google Scholar
- 16.Baranovskaya, T., Vostroknutov, A., Pavlovskaya, Yu.: Development of functional requirements for an application for automating the process of designing a business model for small business organizations. Polytematic Netw. Electron. Sci. J. Kuban State Agrar. Univ. 128, 1171–1186 (2017)Google Scholar
- 17.Tretyakova, N.: Competence approach in teaching as a means of forming a successful personality. Bulletin of the Moscow State Open University, Moscow № 1, 19 (2010)Google Scholar
- 18.Tretyakova, N.: Continuity and adaptation in education. In: Results of Research Work for 2017 Collection of Articles on the Materials of the 73rd Scientific-Practical Conference of Teachers, pp. 245–246 (2018)Google Scholar
- 19.Kuzmina, E., Pyankova, N.: Use of data warehouse technologies for intellectualization of folklore information resources. Inf. Resour. Russ. 6 39–41 (2016)Google Scholar
- 20.Kuzmina, E., Pyankova, N., Titorenko, M.: Methods of intellectual processing of electronic folklore resources. Cult. Life South Russ. 1(64), 80–87 (2017)Google Scholar
- 21.Saliy, V., Kuzmina, E.: Application of formalized methods of analytical and synthetic processing of information in library and bibliographic activities. Cult. Life South Russ. Appl. 1(1), 102–105 (2015)Google Scholar
- 22.Kuzmina, E., Pyankova, N.: Intellectual analytical methods of data processing of psychological research. In: Korolyuk, E. (ed.) Modern Problems of Social and Humanitarian and Legal Sciences: Theory, Methodology, Practice Materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference, Tikhoretsk, pp. 114–117 (2017)Google Scholar
- 23.Kuzmina E.: Implementation of the educational process of the university in the Internet space. In: Zinovieva, N., Sagitova, L., Galimova, E. (eds.) Ways of Modernization of Scientific Research and Educational Activities in the Field of Culture and Art Materials of the Regional Scientific and Practical Conference Dedicated to the 45th Anniversary of the Krasnodar State University of Culture and Arts, Krasnodar, pp. 53–56 (2011)Google Scholar
- 24.Kuzmina, E.: Information and communication technologies for the provision of educational and methodological activity. In: Kaygorodsky Readings Materials of the Regional Scientific and Practical Conference. Krasnodar State University of Culture and Arts, Krasnodar, pp. 337–339 (2010)Google Scholar
- 25.Lobanova, A.: Program of psychological support of personal and professional development of teachers of higher education and assessment of its effectiveness. In: Priorities and Mechanisms for Ensuring Economic Growth, Financial Stability and Social Balance in Russia, a Collection of Articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, pp. 93–98 (2016)Google Scholar
- 26.Lobanova, A.: Approaches to the problem of employment of graduates of higher education in the conditions of economic crisis in Russia. In: Development of Social and Economic Sphere of the South of Russia and CIS Countries Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, KIMPiM, pp. 78–84 (2013)Google Scholar