Factor Analysis of the Innovation Performance Evaluation Model by Filatov’s Methods
Innovation is an important element in the development of modern production, it is particularly important to obtain various types of effects from the introduction of innovation. Assessing this effect is important both for the individual company level and at higher levels of economic management.
Successful implementation of innovations in various companies requires a professional system of innovation management, which should carry out a policy aimed at the development, promotion, innovation and evaluation of the economic efficiency of innovation. When selecting innovative projects, their economic efficiency assessment should be used. The article proposes the main indicator of innovative activity of enterprises-the author’s seven-factor multiplier model for assessing the effectiveness of innovation.
The basic tool in the comprehensive analysis of economic activity of enterprises is factor analysis. The emphasis in factor analysis is on the study of internal reasons for forming the specifics of the phenomenon under study, to identify the generalized factors that are relevant to specific indicators.
The article presents only two author’s methods of factor analysis, which make it possible to draw up a conclusion about changes in the analysis of the effectiveness of innovations, as well as to assess the degree of influence of factors on changes in the studied indicator.
As a result, this article consolidates knowledge in the field of factor analysis methodology, acquisition of skills in the application of factor system modeling methods, evaluation of the impact of factors on the evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative activity of companies.
KeywordsFactor analysis Innovations Profitability Comparative factors Influence of factors
- Ageeva, N.G., Minaev, E.S.: Development of management models for high-tech enterprises in conditions of diversity and unpredictability of the business environment. Microeconomics 1, 5–10 (2018)Google Scholar
- Amabile, T., Leonard, D., Rayport, J., Morley, E., Silver, A., Suzy, W., Drucker, P.: Harvard Business Review on Breakthrough Thinking. Alpina Business Books, Cambridge (2010)Google Scholar
- Anisimov, Y.: Business Planning Innovation. Scientific Book, Voronezh (2008)Google Scholar
- Anisimov, Y.: Innovative Development of Economic Systems. Publishing House of VSTU, Voronezh (2009)Google Scholar
- Aniskin, Y.: Investment Management. Omega-L, Moscow (2006)Google Scholar
- Averienkov, V.I., Vainmayr, E.E.: Innovation Management. Flinta, Moscow (2008)Google Scholar
- Balabanov, I.T.: Innovation Management. Peter, Saint-Petersburg (2015)Google Scholar
- Baldin, K.V.: Innovation Management. Publishing Center «Academy», Moscow (2008)Google Scholar
- Bruce, E., Burchell, D.: Innovations. Business and Service, Moscow (2010)Google Scholar
- Chichenko, D.V.: Increase of Efficiency of Activity of the Enterprises on the Basis of Innovations. Moscow Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law, Moscow (2011)Google Scholar
- Cooper, D.F., Chapman, C.B.: Risk Analysis for Large Projects. Wiley, Chichester (1987)Google Scholar
- Dundon, E.: Innovation: how to identify trends and capitalize. Top, Moscow (2014)Google Scholar
- Filatov, E.A.: Methods of Determinate (Functional) Factor Analysis. Publishing House of ISTU, Irkutsk (2011)Google Scholar
- Filatov, E.A.: Methods of Evaluating the Effectiveness of Innovation and Investment Activities. Publishing House of ESIEL, Irkutsk (2018)Google Scholar
- Filatov, E.A., Chen, Yu.: Alternative functional analysis of a 7-factor model of the effectiveness of innovation. Modern science: actual problems of theory and practice. Econ. Law 8, 34–41 (2016)Google Scholar
- Hull, J.C.: Evaluation of Risk in Business Investment. Pergamom Press, Oxford (1980)Google Scholar
- Il’enkova, S.D.: Innovation Management. YUNITI-DANA, Moscow (2008)Google Scholar
- Ivasenko, A.G., Nikonova, Y.I., Sizova, A.O.: Innovation Management. KnoRus, Moscow (2009)Google Scholar
- Johnson, S.: How We Got to Now: Six Innovations That Made the Modern World. Riverhead Books, New York (2014)Google Scholar
- Maslova, I.A., Maslov, B.G., Maruschak, K.I.: The role and importance of innovation in the modern economy. Manag. Account. 4, 97–106 (2018)Google Scholar
- Rumyantsev, A.A.: Innovation Management: How to Bring Scientific Development to Innovation. Business Press, Saint-Petersburg (2007)Google Scholar
- Santo, B.: Innovation as a Means of Economic Development. Progress, Moscow (2001)Google Scholar