Proposals to Improve the Efforts Against Online Crimes (Money Laundering)
The study concludes by presenting concrete proposals for the public and private sectors in order to prevent and effectively combat or reduce online crimes. It also provides specific proposals, at the international and domestic levels, to deal with the complex and still effective method of crimes: the Internet.
KeywordsProposals Improving Prevention Combat Prevent Money laundering
- 1.Godoy, A. S. M. (2005). Direito tributário comparado e tratados internacionais fiscais. Porto Alegre: Sergio Antonio Fabris.Google Scholar
- 2.United States v. Opportunity Fund and Tiger Eye Investments, Ltd. United States District Court for the District of Columbia (No. 1:08-mc-0087-JDB). Decided 07/16/2012. Retrieved September 14, 2018, from http://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/1B9DC0B1D05DB6D5852578070070EC9C/$file/09-5065-1255619.pdf
- 3.French, J. A., & Zahralddin, R. X. (1996). The difficulty of enforcing laws in the extraterritorial internet. Nexus, 1, 99–127.Google Scholar
- 5.Kossick, R. M. (2011). The internet in Latin America: New opportunities, developments & challenges. Florida Journal of International Law, 13, 263–288.Google Scholar
- 6.Davis, B. R. (2006). Ending the cyber Jihad: Combatting terrorist exploitation of the internet with the rule of law and improved tools for cyber governance. Commlaw Conspectus, 15, 177–184.Google Scholar