Investing Takaful Funds
Investment policies for Takaful funds strictly adhere to Shari’ah principles. They will, however, be conducted using profitable avenues. As long as Shari’ah principles are practised, Muslims do not mind if returns are marginally lower. Investment is carried out in order to accumulate assets and so that we may have these at a constant rate of increment over time. This is the same for a Takaful fund, where the objective is to raise the value consistently over time.
- Billah, M. M. (2003), Principles and Practices of Takaful and Re-Takaful, International Islamic University Malaysia.Google Scholar
- Alhabshi, S. O. (n.d.), Islamic fund in Malaysia, Asia Unit Trust Berhad, Chapter presented at The Funds Management Industry Conference, organised by BF Conferences.Google Scholar
- Annual Report of Takaful Malaysia (2002).Google Scholar
- Sahih al-Bukhary and Muslim.Google Scholar
- Sahih al-Bukhary.Google Scholar