Selection the Informative Features on the Basis of Interrelationship of Features
At present, the most popular criteria are of informative heuristic criteria associated with the estimation of separability given classes and based on the fundamental pattern recognition compactness hypothesis: with increasing distance between the classes improved their separability. “Good” are those features that maximize the distance. Such heuristic criteria, although are widely used in solving practical problems of classification, but in theory are scarcely explored. At present, the method of selecting informative features, taking into account the relationships of features based on heuristic criteria, has not been developed. The report considers this task.
KeywordsInformative features Fisher type functional Heuristic criteria Space of features Interrelationship of features
- 1.Fazilov SH, Mamatov NS (2005) Method of “Deltas” for building of informative features’ space. Uzbek J Probl Inf Energetic #6:11–16Google Scholar
- 2.Mamatov NS (2006) Working out the methods and algorithms for forming of informative features space with the help of к-types criteria. Uzbek J Probl Inf Energetic #2–3:14–19Google Scholar
- 3.Fazilov SH, Mamatov NS (2007) Gradient method for forming a space of informative features based on uniform criteria with positive degree. Cybernetics and informatics: reports of the II international conference. Bishkek:8–9Google Scholar
- 4.Mamatov NS Working out the methods and algorithms for forming of informative features space with the help of к-types criteria. Reports of the Academy of Sciences of Republic of Uzbekistan.-2007.-№4. pp 50–53Google Scholar
- 5.Fazilov SH, Mamatov NS Gradient method for forming a space of informative features based on uniform criteria with positive degree. Reports of the Academy of Sciences of Republic of Uzbekistan.-2008.-№2. pp 12–18Google Scholar