Creation of the Universe
There are many fascinating things one could discuss about the universe, but it is the stars and galaxies that are most relevant to our subject matter. Our interest is in cosmic rays which come from exploding stars. One must delve more deeply into stars – their lives and their deaths.
KeywordsUniverse Stars Cosmic rays
- 1.Ross, H. N. (2018). The creator and the cosmos (4th edn). RTB Press, 335 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.Ade, P.A. R., and many others in alphabetical order. (2015). The Planck collaboration. Astronomy and Astrophysics, 594.Google Scholar
- 6.Goldsmith, D. (2000). The runaway universe. Cambridge, MA: Perseus Books, 232 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.Ryden, B. (2003). Introduction to cosmology. San Francisco: Addison-Wesley.Google Scholar
- 8.Ross, H. N. (2008). Why the universe is the way it is. Grand Rapids: Baker Press, 240 pp.Google Scholar