Development of Automatic Control System & Performance Analysis of Heat Recovery System in SO2 Gas Generation Process
Nowadays the demand for energy is growing enormously; however available energy lacks in to deliver. For this reason, there may be no choice for correct and green utilization and conservation of energy. In this paper, the primary stress has been given on energy conservation by way of using the method of using waste heat. This paper provides a work targeted at the waste heat in sugar industry for enhancing energy efficiency. In this era, energy crisis is an extreme problem throughout the globe. For the safety of the worldwide environment and to keep ecological stability, energy saving is one of the most important needs. Consequently, it is essential that we need to endeavor for waste heat recovery by making a substantial and concrete effort. Conservation of energy by way of waste heat recovery is the need of the hour. The different aspects of heat recovery and the methodologies, technologies being utilized for optimization of energy in industries. The objective of this work is to the hypothetical design of heat recovery system in the SO2 gas generation process.
KeywordsHeat recovery system SO2 gas generation process Heat exchanger Automatic control
I would like to express my deep sense of gratitude to my guide Prof. M. V. Kavade for his invaluable and inspiring suggestions. I would also like to express my deep sense of gratitude to my industrial guide Mr. S. K. Godase for allowing me to conduct the project in Sahakar Maharshi Sugar Industry, Akluj and sharing his valuable industrial experience.
- 1.Wang L-C (2014) Analysis of the reusability of the energy of the exhaust gas from the calciner for the production of carbon. Int J Energy Sci Direct Energy 78:439e450Google Scholar
- 2.Banerjee SMK, Singh SVP, Engineer SI, Technical J, Technology S (2014) “Need of So2% analyzer and MOL baume measurement online in sugarcane juice clarification process” 2: 1–10Google Scholar
- 3.Jain R (2013) Performance improvement of a boiler through waste heat recovery from an air conditioning unit. Int J Innov Res Sci Eng Technol 2(2)Google Scholar
- 4.Rathore, RS, M Tech Scholar, Communication Engineering, and Communication Engineering (2015) “Plc based Pid implementation in process control of temperature.” 6(1): 19–27Google Scholar
- 5.Bandyopadhyaya S, Bandyopadhyay S (2004) “Design of heat recovery equipment in sulfur recovery unit” Research Gate. First Indo-US Joint Conference of IICHE, 233–241Google Scholar