Intuitionistic Fuzzy Soft Aggregation Operator Based on Einstein Norms and Its Applications in Decision-Making
The manuscript aims to create a few aggregation operators based on Einstein norms under intuitionistic fuzzy (IF) soft set environment. For this, some operational laws based on Einstein sum and product are discussed. Then, based on these operations, Einstein averaging and geometric operators such as IF soft weighted Einstein averaging (IFSWEA) and IF soft weighted Einstein geometric (IFSWEG) operator are proposed. Further, some of their properties are investigated and the relationship between the proposed operators and the existing ones is explored. Furthermore, an approach for solving DM problems has been presented and illustrated with an example for demonstrating the effectiveness of proposed work.
KeywordsAggregation operator Einstein operator Intuitionistic fuzzy soft set Decision-making
The author would like to thank the Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi, India for providing financial support under WOS-A scheme wide File No. SR/WOS-A/PM-77/2016 during the preparation of this manuscript.
- 8.Bora, M., Neog, T.J., Sut, D.K.: Some new operations of intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets. Int. J. Soft Comput. Eng. 2(4), 2231–2307 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Sarala, N., Suganya, B.: An application of similarity measure of intuitionistic fuzzy soft set based on distance in medical diagnosis. Int. J. Sci. Res. 4, 2298–2303 (2016)Google Scholar
- 14.Arora, R., Garg, H.: A robust aggregation operators for multi criteria decision making with intuitionistic fuzzy soft set environment. Scientica Iranica 25(2), 931–942 (2018)Google Scholar
- 15.Arora, R., Garg, H.: Prioritized averaging/geometric aggregation operators under the intuitionistic fuzzy soft set environment. Scientica Iranica 25(1), 466–482 (2018)Google Scholar
- 17.Garg, H., Arora, R.: Bonferroni mean aggregation operators under intuitionistic fuzzy soft set environment and their applications to decision-making. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 1–14 (2018). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01605682.2017.1409159