Evaluation of the Innovative Activity Efficiency While Developing the Sectoral Technology Policy in the Region
The article deals with the development of methodological approaches to assessment of various strategies developed for the regional industrial technical and technological policy. The object of the analysis is the existing modern system used for assessment of the innovative activities.
The study hypothesis is the assertion that simulation modeling facilitates elaboration of a systematic approach to assessment of various strategies of the regional sectoral technical and technological policies based on innovation activity. Simulation modeling allows obtaining a realistic view of the financial resources, which are needed to implement modern scientific achievements and best practices. It also helps to develop an objective organizational-economic mechanism for their implementation, creates opportunities for reducing the administrative barriers to innovation investments, studies the capacity to self-finance innovative activities, and exposes the institutional mechanisms, which may stimulate their development.
The article considers the algorithm and mechanisms used to evaluate the results of innovative activities. The assessment is made using a balance simulation model at the stage of introduction of scientific achievements and best practices during the forecast period.
The paper discusses a possibility to use simulation modeling for the anticipatory evaluation of various options of the innovative activities, which may be conducted in the region. This will make it possible to identify the necessary resources and their location while developing the concept and the long-term strategy of the industrial technical and technological policy in the region.
KeywordsInnovation Assessment methods Region Subsidizing Modeling Investment Evaluation Technological policy
- 1.Bautin, V.M.: Concept of innovation as an economic category development of innovative activity in the agro-industrial complex. In: Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference. Moscow: Federal State Scientific Institution “Rosinformagrotekh”, pp. 251–253 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Behrens, W., Hawranek, P.M.: Manual for the Preparation of Industrial Feasibility Studies: revised edition translated from English, p. 528. Interexpert, INFRA-M Publ, Moscow (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Bezdudnyy, F.F.: Essence of the concept of innovation and its classification. In: Bezdudnyy, F.F., Smirnova, G.A., Nechaeva, O.D. Innovations, no. 2–3, p. 98 (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Gokhberg, L., Kuznetsova, K.: Innovation processes: trends and challenges. Economist 2, 50–59 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Kozlov, V.V.: Strategy of Innovative Development of Russian Agriculture. Economics of agriculture and processing enterprises, no. 11, pp. 23–26 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Malcev, N.V.: Simulation Modeling in the Practice of Strategic Planning of Agricultural Production. Nivy Urala, no. 1, pp. 8–9 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Malcev, N.V., Semin, A.N., Chemezov S.M.: Scientific and Practical Recommendations on Mastering Simulation Modeling for the Strategic Planning of Production Development, Ekaterinburg: Ural Publ., State Agricultural Academy, p. 135 (2007)Google Scholar
- 8.Malcev, N.V., Semin, A.N., Zezin N.N.: Innovative Concept for the Development of a New System of Agricultural Production, Agrofood policy of Russia, Agro-food policy in Russia, no. 3, pp. 34–38 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Malcev, N.V., Gaidai, A.A.: Development of the Organizational and Economic Mechanism for the Implementation of the Import Substitution Program in Regions with Limited Production Resources. Agro-food policy in Russia, no. 8, pp. 18–25 (2016)Google Scholar
- 10.Methodical Recommendations on Estimation of Effectiveness of Investment Projects and their Selection for Financing. Official publication. Moscow: The Gosstroy of Russia, Ministry of Economy of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, Goskomprom of Russia 31.03.1994, no. 7-12/47, p. 59 (1994)Google Scholar
- 11.Sandu, I.S.: Issues of Innovative Development of the Agro-Industrial Complex. In: Sandu, I.S.M.: RosAKO APK Publ., p. 18 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Ushachev, I.G.: Problems of the formation of management systems for innovative activity in the agro-industrial complex. In: Ushachev, I.G. Agro-Industrial Complex: Economics and Management, no. 3, pp. 42–49 (2005)Google Scholar
- 13.Schumpeter, J.: The Theory of Economic Development, 3rd edn, p. 456. Progress Publ., Moscow (2012)Google Scholar
- 14.Shpilevskaya, E.V.: Estimation of Cost of Enterprise (Business). In: Shpilevskaya, E.V., p. 346. Phoenix Publ., Rostov on Don (2010)Google Scholar
- 15.Shutkov, A.A.: Management System of Agro-Industrial Complex: Theory, Politics and Practice. National Institute of Business, Moscow, p. 808 (2015)Google Scholar