Automatic Retrieval of Water Chlorophyll-A Concentration Based on Push Broom Images
In order to fill the domestic blank in automatic retrieval of water Chlorophyll-a concentration using push broom images, an automatic retrieval system of Chlorophyll-a concentration based on push broom images was designed and implemented on ENVI redevelopment platform in this paper. An airborne push broom hyper-spectrometer called Pika L with high spectral and spatial resolutions provides hardware support for retrieving more accurate and real-time Chlorophyll-a concentration. According to the characteristics of Pika L images, the automatic retrieval system mainly includes geometric correction and mosaicking, radiometric calibration, atmospheric correction and Chlorophyll-a concentration retrieval. The results show that the automatic processing of Pika L push broom images based on the ENVI redevelopment is a feasible technical solution and it provides technical support for automatic and real-time retrieval of water Chlorophyll-a concentration.
KeywordsPush broom image Chlorophyll-a Automatic retrieval ENVI Redevelopment
This work is supported by Special Fund for Marine Public Welfare Scientific Research (201505031), National Key Research and Development Program of China (2016YFC1400300), Shandong Natural Science Foundation for Youths (ZR2017QD009), National Natural Science Foundation of China (61701287), and Key Research and Development Plan of Shandong Province (2017GGX10134).
- 1.Cao, Y.: Remote Sensing Monitoring Technology and Application of Water Quality in Macrophytic Lake. Donghua University, Shanghai (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu, M.H.: Data Processing Method Based on Water Quality Monitoring System. Shanghai University, Shanghai (2008). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, T.: Visual design and implementation of water quality pollution monitoring based on IDL. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu (2010). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.SpectrononPro: Hyperspectral imaging system software manual.http://docs.resonon.com/spectronon/pika_manual/html/
- 5.Ji, Y.: Research on Geometric Correction Method of Pushing and Scanning Pavement Images by Carborne CCD Camera Aided by IMU/DGPS. Capital Normal University, Beijing (2008). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Cheng, Z.G., Zhang, L.: An aerial image mosaic method based on UAV position and attitude information. Acta Geodaetica Cartogr. Sin. 45(6), 698–705 (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, S.M., Zhang, A.W., Hu, S.X., Sun, W.D., Meng, X.G., Zhao, W.J.: Geometric correction of linear push-broom hyperspectral camera side-scan imaging. Infrared and Laser Engineering 43(2), 579–585 (2014). (in Chinese)Google Scholar